ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Thanks hon. Ya I'll take it with everything accounted for. And at the end of the day I'm eating better and feel great so I don't mind that.
Without being too crude tho-I was bit bunged up yesterday (not unusual for TOTM), but just moved - TMI! So may account for some of it but hey ho. :D

Yes it's better to get that done before WI!!

Hehe. Its just a hangy thingy. Its a craft company that does gorgeous felt name banners for kids. I was buying them from England and love them but prefer buying local. So this company are based in Maynooth. Its just to hang somewhere in house but I think it'll be cute over Xmas and then she threw in the small Xmas used decoration aswel. :D
No I get it now... When I asked the pic wasn't attached :) Its really cute.. I love things like that

Well Done on WI Sweetie, Hopefully that 0.5lb went down the pan (literally!) x

Well done Hun on your wi it was outa your hands and nature took over lol. Here's to the most amazing week!!! Hope ya enjoy the wedding aswell!!
Ah that's so cute I love things like that I'm a sucker for them

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Got my new car and off to the wedding. Fab day for it. :D

Attachments

• 1373711895728.jpg
    1373711895728.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 57
Ya look fab Hun enjoy the wedding hope u have a brill time

Wow - you look gorgeous, and excuse me for saying so crudely but I can't help myself.....great rack!!!!

Have a fabulous day, drink, eat & be merry :D

Got my new car and off to the wedding. Fab day for it. :D

Absolutely Gorgeous Sweetie!!! Have a FAB day! X PS-Great Dress Choice ;-) x

Aw guys. I've been dying all day at wedding. stomach in bits. Been able to eat Feck all. and thrown up every bit of what I have eaten.,:(
So think I've finally thrown up every bit in my stomach and had loads of water and some peppermint tea and gona start all over again. Not gona drink much as stomach is empty tho but I really thought at one point that I'd be goin home after speeches and first dance so glad in able to stay anyway. :(

Aw guys. I've been dying all day at wedding. stomach in bits. Been able to eat Feck all. and thrown up every bit of what I have eaten.,:(
So think I've finally thrown up every bit in my stomach and had loads of water and some peppermint tea and gona start all over again. Not gona drink much as stomach is empty tho but I really thought at one point that I'd be goin home after speeches and first dance so glad in able to stay anyway. :(

OMG Sweetie. That sounds awful :-( Is it your IBS? Hugs Sweetie.x

Oh no Hun that's terrible hope your ok xXx

Oh no Brona, that's awful :( Glad you feel ok to stay & well done for sticking it up, being ill at a wedding that's not through drink is horrible. I hope your stomachs settled & you get to enjoy the evening.

Ya look fab Hun enjoy the wedding hope u have a brill time

Wow - you look gorgeous, and excuse me for saying so crudely but I can't help myself.....great rack!!!!

Have a fabulous day, drink, eat & be merry :D

You look really lovely. Have a great day.

Yay to getting the car :)

U look fab chic. Enjoy yer day xxx

Absolutely Gorgeous Sweetie!!! Have a FAB day! X PS-Great Dress Choice ;-) x

First of all-thanks so much guys. Was delighted with hair and dress.
And I'll take any compliments I can get-including those related to my best asset. ;) xx

OMG Sweetie. That sounds awful :-( Is it your IBS? Hugs Sweetie.x

Of no hunnie. Hope ur ok xxx

Oh no Hun that's terrible hope your ok xXx

Aw Brona, really hope you're ok. Sending hugs.

Oh no Brona, that's awful :( Glad you feel ok to stay & well done for sticking it up, being ill at a wedding that's not through drink is horrible. I hope your stomachs settled & you get to enjoy the evening.

thanks guys. I just felt so sorry for myself-I needed to tell someone. Thanks for yer support.
Not IBS-never throw up with that. I don't know if it was something I ate or heat yesterday or accumulation of heat all week or not drinking as much water as usual. But I was up and down all during meal not sure whether I was goin to throw up or not. Awful.
But sHortly after I posted I got sick again and I knew that was it-it was over-I immediately felt better.
But meal was over at this point too.
So had few drinks but was conscious that my stomach was now empty so took it easy until evening food came out.

All in all I had a fantastic day and nite-left after dj finished at 2.30 but felt good bout lasting that long-being sick really took it out of me. Everyone else was twisted at that stage anyway. :)

And feel all the better for it this morning. Thanks again for your support guys-meant alot to me. xxx

Glad your feeling better Hun. There's nothing worse than feeling sick when your out like that. Good woman for staying out until the bitter end!! Hope you have a better day today xXx

Back