ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Everyone's right - you've earned enough AP to cover your slip.

You've had a brilliant time away food wise, so a couple of naughty snacks shouldn't do too much damage.

I had 97 points on saturday - that's over THREE times my allowance - and do I care?!
Do I heck. I enjoyed it and that's the main thing.

We all know you'll pick yourself back up tomorrow and will be on your best behaviour food wise when we look forward to your fortnight WI.

Yea I agree with Emma if ya enjoyed it then that's the main thing! It's not as if ya do it every weekend
When ya back to work

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

God-first day back at work after two weeks. Was worse than the dread of goin back to school in September!
Wasn't too busy tho-but so so tired after it. :(

A guy came out to put in new dishwasher at work and I mentioned mine never worked in my house-it came with house. But I'm a total procrastinater so never did anything bout it-just pretended it didn't exist. But he said he'd take a look. Popped out this evening and thinks its fixable-will come back another time to do the work.
Had great chats with him. Mutual friends up here-really makes me feel like a local :D
Stuck to dailies. Will post diary tomoro. Wrecked. Off to bed.

God-first day back at work after two weeks. Was worse than the dread of goin back to school in September!

A guy came out to put in new dishwasher at work and I mentioned mine never worked in my house-it came with house. But I'm a total procrastinater so never did anything bout it-just pretended it didn't exist. But he said he'd take a look. Popped out this evening and thinks its fixable-will come back another time to do the work.
Had great chats with him. Mutual friends up here-really makes me feel like a local :D

Back to Reality eh Brona ;-) Hope u slept well, was he a hunky dishwasher man who u could have sweet dreams about ;-) x

Was he squeaky clean? Go on dish us the dirt?? Haha c what I did there lol

Ooh get you.. little minx ha ha ha...

I love your humour Ciara ;-) I wanna know if he serviced anything else!!! X

Mindless Eating is the best eating! Remember my 35pp on Meringues lol x

Hehe ... meringues. :D x

Well you earned loads of ap this week Hun you will be grand they are there to be used it would be rude not to

Well I'd hate to be rude. ;) x

Ha ha. No don't say that. I might start living by that rule lol

Ah ye have To use tHe excuse while you can. :D

Everyone's right - you've earned enough AP to cover your slip.

You've had a brilliant time away food wise, so a couple of naughty snacks shouldn't do too much damage.

I had 97 points on saturday - that's over THREE times my allowance - and do I care?!
Do I heck. I enjoyed it and that's the main thing.

We all know you'll pick yourself back up tomorrow and will be on your best behaviour food wise when we look forward to your fortnight WI.[/QUOT

Thanks hon. Ya back on track again. Hopefully didn't do too much damage didn't mind eating what I wanted on hols but this was just laziness being back in kildare. Oh well. :D

Yea I agree with Emma if ya enjoyed it then that's the main thing! It's not as if ya do it every weekend
When ya back to work

Ya it was just that I really shud have been back on track Sunday evening. Oh well. :D

I always seem to do well when I'm away and then overeat when I come home. That's what happened to me while away on honeymoon. I did most of my damage when I got home and settled into married life.

Back to Reality eh Brona ;-) Hope u slept well, was he a hunky dishwasher man who u could have sweet dreams about ;-) x

back with a bang. :(
No - not really.... oh well....

Hehe.... too funny. ;)

Ooh get you.. little minx ha ha ha...

No nothing to Tell unfortunately.

I love your humour Ciara ;-) I wanna know if he serviced anything else!!! X

Hehe.... no.... think the longer its been the fussier I get... :D x

I always seem to do well when I'm away and then overeat when I come home. That's what happened to me while away on honeymoon. I did most of my damage when I got home and settled into married life.

Hehe... married life is tough. ;)

Nothing wrong with fussy ;-) I'm much more happy with a Hot Chocolate, Meringues and Minimins for company!!! X

Hehe... married life is tough. ;)

I bet. ;)

Nothing wrong with fussy ;-) I'm much more happy with a Hot Chocolate, Meringues and Minimins for company!!! X

So am I to be honest. Think he's got the wrong idea now though. LookIng to Go for drinks. Not interested. Oh dear...

Hee hee.. Wait til he's fixed yer dishwash to tell him yer not ha ha ha ha

That's my kind of plan ;-) x PS-Who needs anyone else when u have us!!! X

Oh man. In Costa coffee with one of my service users and the raspberry ripple muffin looks divine. Resisted and stuck with Americano. And he got carrot cake. Yum also. But trying to be good. So picky today. WI tomoro and mite treat myself after :D

Oh man. In Costa coffee with one of my service users and the raspberry ripple muffin looks divine. Resisted and stuck with Americano. And he got carrot cake. Yum also. But trying to be good. So picky today. WI tomoro and mite treat myself after :D

Good Girl! I think the Muffin is about 13pp and the Carrot Cake about 19pp so well avoided there!!! I'm sure u can have something yummy after WI :) x

Well done you for avoiding it! I think putting the calories on the food is the best thing they have ever done! It turns me right off as soon as I see what's in them

Back