ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

THanks guys. I said hi to the few people I knew and passed a bit of time tHat way. felt so awkward tho. It started raining and kids got their medals and I left. So home in safety of my home now to talk to Noone for rest of nite-besides ye of course :D

Aww its awful isn't it?! I'm the same here.. Jonathan knows nearly everyone but I know no-one.. And he's the most unsociable person EVER!! So dunno how that happened!!
Tho our little explosion did break the ice with a couple of neighbours.. lol.. Tho I don't recommend you try that!! LOL

THanks guys. I said hi to the few people I knew and passed a bit of time tHat way. felt so awkward tho. It started raining and kids got their medals and I left. So home in safety of my home now to talk to Noone for rest of nite-besides ye of course :D

Would u like to talk to my Ironing and ask it to do it itself for me ;-) x

Aww its awful isn't it?! I'm the same here.. Jonathan knows nearly everyone but I know no-one.. And he's the most unsociable person EVER!! So dunno how that happened!!
Tho our little explosion did break the ice with a couple of neighbours.. lol.. Tho I don't recommend you try that!! LOL

Would u like to talk to my Ironing and ask it to do it itself for me ;-) x

I wud be seen as a very confident chatty person, but I kinda like having a security blanket of someone I know I can chat to if Im fInding it too hard. And I didn't have that today. Everyone is very kind and chats to me cos tHey know I don't know people but I still felt like a spare tire.
And no-I mite not bother trying to blow my house up to change things lol :D

Oh Serena-I don't even look at ironing, not to mention talking to it. ;)

Being honest guys, I think today really took a toll on me. I've been stressing bout it since I knew bout it Tue. I've eaten really really really badly yesterday and today. And I just think I felt like crap cos those sort of situations stress me out big time.
Now that it's over-I'm drained now.
I can't do anything else except do dailies Sunday to Thurs.
I won't say its terrible and I shudnt have done it. Life is s**t sometimes and I don't mind tHat I still eat when I'm unhappy cos I can stop myself. I had two days off work, I ate but that's it. No alcohol this week either.
So back on it tomoro. No prob

Also-went to look for dress for my sisters wedding today. Only 7 weeks and it needs to be quite nice as it's family wedding.
Went thru all of newbridge and found two I liked. Goin to try naas Tuesday and kildare village Thurs. Then gona see If anything is good enough. Here are today's two.

Dress 1:
1376770756324.jpg1376770775542.jpg1376770823706.jpg

Attachments

• 1376770810366.jpg
    1376770810366.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 46
I luv dress number 1.... Love it

Thanks hon
Ya def dressier than other one. OtHer one is lovely on-may have to buy it aswel-for another occasion. :D

Thanks hon
Ya def dressier than other one. OtHer one is lovely on-may have to buy it aswel-for another occasion. :D

Oh yea. Defo agree. Think the first one wud b much more appropriate for the day. Both fab

Oh yea. Defo agree. Think the first one wud b much more appropriate for the day. Both fab

Ya wud be. And colour is nice.
Shur I'll see wHat naas has to offer Tue. Some nice boutiques over there :D

You can stutter all you like if you're complimenting me :D
Thanks hon-its growing on me I must say. I think it's dressy enough and still me at same time. :D

You can stutter all you like if you're complimenting me :D
Thanks hon-its growing on me I must say. I think it's dressy enough and still me at same time. :D

It's fab for a family wedding hun. Just enough while not too much...

It's fab for a family wedding hun. Just enough while not too much...

Thanks hon. So much easier when not a family wedding. I have loads of dresses. But I kinda have to make an effort... :D

My 2 sisters were fighting over that dress but my younger sister won in the end!

No way? Hehe. For your wedding? Or for something else? To be honest the boutiques were all crap in newbridge so both I found in debenhams-one warehouse and one oasis. :D

Back