ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

I've got a date with a Time Out and Jessie this evening ;-) Wednesdays just got a whole lot better!!! X

Ohh I love him too he is just cuteness on legs! I love that show, always forget when its on though, but I have it on series taping so I never miss it. I wonder will he come whip me into shape when I'm done being up the duff!

Oi you lot, I've already told you I saw him first.

I wondered when you'd notice Tracy ;-) Ive already had him between 7 and 8 so he's yours now! X

Haha Tracy I was waiting for ya! Even as I was posting it earlier-I was waiting for you to stake your claim! :) x

oh my god i love jessie what a hottie i wouldnt kick him outa bed for eating a bag of crisps anyway

Frances I just googled who you googles first-Jesse Ventura-Thank God you know me better than that. ;)

Haha.... Well at least we're all on the same page... (no offence meant to Jesse Ventura!) :)

I had to give in and watch Jesse too. But then I wont have any left until next Monday. :( Gona soak it up. :) x

Tuesday

Breakfast
Banana after gym (huge sleep in again)

Lunch
Salad-lettuce, tomato, cucumber, peppers onion, coleslaw, chilli sauce, relish (2)
With open Toastie-slimbos, chorizo, tomato, onion, WW cheese (7)

Dinner
Chicken burger and chips-
Slimbos, chicken, tomato, lettuce, onion, WW cheese (7)
Homemade chips (3)
Side salad (0)

WW crisps, salsa, sour cream, onion, WW cheese (4)
Muller choc pud (3)

Total dailies used-26/26
No weeklies left

APs earned today-5-pedometer and gym
Total APs this week m 18

Wednesday

No breakfast-work was absolutely crazy-really had brought food in.

Lunch-
Finally got coffee and open tuna melt at 1.30!
Slimbos, tuna, EL mayo, tomato, onion, WW cheese (5)

Snacks
Pepsi Maxx

Dinner
WW ready meal-knew I didn't like dinner at work and wanted to eat before I left cos I was gona go to gym-but didn't :(
WW chicken piri piri (8)

Snacks
Pears, kiwi, fat free yogurt (1)
WW crisps, salsa, sour cream, onion, babybell light (4)
Muller choc pud, strawberries, raspberries, meringue (4)
Curlywurly (3)

Total dailies used-25/26
No weeklies left

APs earned today-3 - pedometer
Total APs this week - 21

Also I've decided to bring my scales into work tomoro and WI on it on Friday. I know you're not really supposed to move scales around but think the one at work is ***** so don't trust it and it'll only p**s me off if I can't trust result and really looking forward to a treat Fri nite so don't wana wait til sat morn.
Gona be at work nxt Fri morn aswel. Pants :(

Food sounds fab for today hun I think il be having a slimbo with my dins on fri you have me in the mood lol

Hehe.... Ya im addicted! :) Also-my freezer is full cos they were on offer so really making an effort to clear it out. :)

Back