ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Fab Menus Brona!You get so much food for 26pp! Im glad that the Friday WI Crew is back in town ;-) x

Jees, today is a long day!
Woken at 8am by my guy with a digger attacking my garden. ;)
Went to the gym-more weights than anything.
Then into work for 10am-on with new girl, girl thats been here years but is ***** and a relief staff. Relief staff then had to go home sick and got someone whod never been in house before! Aaah!!
Running around all day. Sweat pouring off me. Have earned 6APs just from pedometer! And not over yet. :(
Brought weighing scales with me to work so have it on flat bathroom floor now ready to go in morn. Hopefully it'll be accurate. And can compare it to work scales while im here. :)
New bed at work for staff but reports are that its not great. Hoping that i find it ok cos im shattered..

Was supposed to go to gym in morn after work but think Tom wants me to look at stuff in garden so mite just go home and either go in afternoon or just go for a run instead in Kildare. So excited bout garden though. He said he'll have mine gutted by end of today so not sure what im going home to tomoro! :)

Anyway, have loads of paper work to catch up on and my throat is sore so gona take vitamin C and gargle disprin as im prone to throat infections so prefer to catch them early. Its def from lack of sleep. :(
Will try and catch up on threads but it will prob be when im in bed on my phone at this stage. :( xxxx

I hope he knows how to handle his digger lol

Oh theres nothing worse than working alongside a clanker hate that cuz you end up doing everything. But on the bright side you earned 6ap and thats not included in the gym
Hope wi goes really well for ya in the morning cant wait to hear how you get on

So didn't sleep great but bed was fine. Not sure whats keeping me awake all week. :(

Throat is better-its prob half psychological but it's the only meds I don't hesitate to take.

So WI this morn-9st 7.5lbs.
So Technically its down 1.5 but because I'd put on 1lb last week (which I thought was due to TOTM) its not great. To be honest, I wasn't feeling it this week-sick of weeks where I can't point exactly what I've eaten-ie my nite of drink and food after. :(

This week I've nothing planned. So gona cook some nice meals (pay day yesterday) and just try and relax.

Back in 10am sat morn til 10am sun morn, back in 10am Mon morn til 11am Tue morn cos have performance management. Then have to drive straight to west cork to go to credit union to sort loan for garden (yes the one that pretty much done ;) ) Back up from home Wed as I have day off then back in 10am Thurs morn til 10am Fri morn again! Aaaah!
We only usually get 2/3 sleepovers a month but I'll have 9 done by end of Sept from Yesterday! :(

But anyway-can eat well in my parents but gona save a few weeklies for glass of wine with my mammy Tue nite. She uses us as an excuse. ;)

Rant over-morning everyone. :D
(This is what happens when I wake up at work!)

So didn't sleep great but bed was fine. Not sure whats keeping me awake all week. :(

Throat is better-its prob half psychological but it's the only meds I don't hesitate to take.

So WI this morn-9st 7.5lbs.
So Technically its down 1.5 but because I'd put on 1lb last week (which I thought was due to TOTM) its not great. To be honest, I wasn't feeling it this week-sick of weeks where I can't point exactly what I've eaten-ie my nite of drink and food after. :(

This week I've nothing planned. So gona cook some nice meals (pay day yesterday) and just try and relax.

Back in 10am sat morn til 10am sun morn, back in 10am Mon morn til 11am Tue morn cos have performance management. Then have to drive straight to west cork to go to credit union to sort loan for garden (yes the one that pretty much done ;) ) Back up from home Wed as I have day off then back in 10am Thurs morn til 10am Fri morn again! Aaaah!
We only usually get 2/3 sleepovers a month but I'll have 9 done by end of Sept from Yesterday! :(

But anyway-can eat well in my parents but gona save a few weeklies for glass of wine with my mammy Tue nite. She uses us as an excuse. ;)

Rant over-morning everyone. :D
(This is what happens when I wake up at work!)

Good Morning Brona :) I think you should be proud of yourself, a loss is a loss and the scales are going in the right direction :) It sounds as though you have a good 'game plan' for this week, I'm hoping I can also plan some nice meals once Poppy is back at school and normality has resumed! Yey for getting garden done! X

Yay for your wi thats brill. As serena says a liss is a loss
God you have a busy week ahead

So so tired. Can't function properly. Thrown on couch praying for bed... :( x

Back