ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

That's perfect.. You're such a good friend!! :)

Anytime hon. You can count on me. :)
Hope you get home soon hon so you can curl up on couch too. x

Only 10 mins left in the office.. Will throw a pasta bake together.. Go have me shower and get in me pj's and I won't MOVE from the sofa for the night then... A bomb can go off n i'm still staying put... (another one... lol)

Only 10 mins left in the office.. Will throw a pasta bake together.. Go have me shower and get in me pj's and I won't MOVE from the sofa for the night then... A bomb can go off n i'm still staying put... (another one... lol)

Well hopefully you're well home at this stage. Enjoy your nite honey. :D x

My garden looks amazing. And huge! So excited! All cleared out and fence goin in. This is the slow bit but all go. Yey. :D x

My garden looks amazing. And huge! So excited! All cleared out and fence goin in. This is the slow bit but all go. Yey. :D x

Ooooo Exciting! I hope we get an Indian Summer so you have lots of chance for sunbathing! X

Thanks guys. No good being stuck at work-wud prefer to be at home and watching what's goin on. :D

But works goin OK. I've done my share of jobs so I'm taking it easy!

Eating well so far. And going making beef stroganoff from hairy bikers book tonite instead of takeaway at work. Not working in main house so even tHough my service user will have takeaway-its a basic curry which doesn't appeal to me at all. :D

I went crazy yesterday!
Was so so tired after 3/4 nites with very broKen sleep. I had to go home to suss out garden. Then went food shopping but picked up bold stuff. And then vegged on sofa for literally 5 hours while eating the bold food-crisp, choc, jellies....
Then got up, chatted to lads in garden for whiLe, made them coffee etc before they finished and then got taKeaway!
Was so full after all the crap that I didn't eat a tap for nite.
It wasn't obViously how I planned on using my weeklies this week but I'm OK that it's done. I enjoyed it (kinda) and will stick to dailies for week now! I can do it! :D

Also.... and I know this isn't rocket science.... but when I'm goin well I eat fruit throughout day whIch I think in tuRn makes me less picky throughout day and nite.
When I don't eat fruit then I get hungry late at nite but of course I don't want fruit at that time so out comes the junk. So I usually go off fruit every so often which I think was last week (besides my banana after gym-no compromise) but I'm back on it now!
Brought loads of bits of fruit to work-and bought more when I dId food shopping for house today aswel. :D

Last edited:
Fruit is a life savers for me I eat it throughout the day its a brill filler when feeling peckish.
What did you get in the takeaway?
Dont get down about it you worked really hard at work and with everything goin on with the garden and all you have been flat out.
The hairy dieters book is brill isnt it?
I made the chicken pie for dins and the spicy apple pie for tonight looks yummy

Fruit is a life savers for me I eat it throughout the day its a brill filler when feeling peckish.
What did you get in the takeaway?
Dont get down about it you worked really hard at work and with everything goin on with the garden and all you have been flat out.
The hairy dieters book is brill isnt it?
I made the chicken pie for dins and the spicy apple pie for tonight looks yummy

I didnt get takeaway-i cooked beef stroganoff form Hairy Bikers. Though i took boiled rice from lads takeaway and one chicke ball (but i always do!) :)
It was nice but i think it was my own fault-i made mushrooms in philly with stock cube on toast (old WW favourite) for breakfast and it was very similar.
Also and this is prob just me-i found the beef stock cube in the stroganoff very over powering. I guessed (and under guessed to be safe) the creme fraiche as the electric scales at work has disappeared and my travel one is in my parents but i think next time id put slightly more creme fraiche and only 1/2 stock cube.

Ate alot of fruit today so im happy with that.
Yesterday serves me right-my IBS was awful last nite and this morn! No prizes for guessing why!

I dont mind being good now for the week. I know everyones the same so I shud get over it but i just really need to see it on the scales to keep me motivated. I know i lost 1.5 this week but because i put on 1lb last week i was hoping for more. I know its silly but its like i never weighed in yesterday-i got no WI day thrill as usual. I know i was wrecked aswel but still....
So im hoping for 1.5 this week and hoping that will put me rightly back on track. Fingers crossed anyway. :fingerscrossed:

:) xx

Last edited:
Only just dawned on me reading my last post that-
1- I come across a little abrupt-sorry-my first post disappeared... hate having to re write. :(
2- I quartered everything in recipe to make for one (steak, creme fraiche etc) but never thought of it for the stock cube. Apologies to hairy bikers! My fault-not theirs. ;) xx

Oh so cudnt get Friday out of my head until I pointed it up

Still too embarrassed to say what I ate-total crap. Think I remember everything I ate.
Used my 26dailies and 52 weeklies. Which to be honest is way better than I thought. It means I only went over by 3. I know it's still over and I'm not supposed to but really thought it was way more. So I'm glad now I pointed it. :D

Onwards with APs to give me some breathing space (as I went over by 2 today) but have 6APs already so gona call that even and APs I earn for rest of week are all extras! Yey. Now I can sleep :D
Nite all. :D x

Hey guys,
Quick question-what dressings do ye use on yer salads?
Don't really like vinegarette but been pointing sweet chilli sauce wrong and holy c**p its a lot of points! :)
And don't like balsamic vinegar on its own
Any suggestions?

Hey guys,
Quick question-what dressings do ye use on yer salads?
Don't really like vinegarette but been pointing sweet chilli sauce wrong and holy c**p its a lot of points! :)
And don't like balsamic vinegar on its own
Any suggestions?

I make a mixture of sweet chilli and lime.

Thanks tracy. Just juice of lime and mix it? That would be lovely and fresh! Yum! Definitely trying.
Its just sometimes I could have salad twice a day and was using sweet chilli and balsamic vinegar each time! And not pointing it! Ooops!
But even if that lasted me for a day id be happy with 1pp for whole day. If I got more out of it great. :) xx

Thanks tracy. Just juice of lime and mix it? That would be lovely and fresh! Yum! Definitely trying.
Its just sometimes I could have salad twice a day and was using sweet chilli and balsamic vinegar each time! And not pointing it! Ooops!
But even if that lasted me for a day id be happy with 1pp for whole day. If I got more out of it great. :) xx

Yeah I use half a lime and 1 tablespoon of sweet chilli sauce. It's really nice. I got it from a WW recipe book. If u get a chicken breast, marinate it in tikka spice then cook it, pull it apart, mix it in your salad then use the dressing its lush and its a meal for 5pps.

Yeah I use half a lime and 1 tablespoon of sweet chilli sauce. It's really nice. I got it from a WW recipe book. If u get a chicken breast, marinate it in tikka spice then cook it, pull it apart, mix it in your salad then use the dressing its lush and its a meal for 5pps.

No way? Well I actually bought premixed tikka chicken breast the other day (was hungry while shopping!) and had it on salad yesterday and today. Guess that's what im having for lunch again tomoro with my new dressing on salad! Yum Yum!
Thanks again honey. :) x

Back