ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Glad to hear that you had a good start to the day. Your so lucky you have the gym over and done with. I know its a pain when theres work going on in your house but itl all be worth it in the end.
Is it tomorrow night your going to your sisters hens

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh guys, yesterday didn't go to plan either. I cudnt go near no kitchen so cudnt make lunch so ended up eating c**p. Didn't want to go to shop cos said I'd use too many pp on a sandwich etc-so I ate crisp and choc instead. Wooops.
Last bits being done today in garden so hopefully when I'm home tomoro I'll gain full control.
My sister that's coming down with me doesn't eat choc or biscuits and only picks at nice chips and dips. So gona make her the coconut prawn curry that I made last week-I loved it, its so easy and I'm sure she'll like it. Otherwise, easy enough to eat well. I'll go over my weeklies this week for sure but determined to get my APs back up.

So WI this morn on my scales that I always use-9st 8 so sts which I'm happy with cos I really didn't do well this week. Was just devastated when I thought I'd gained via work scales yesterday morn. So 2/3 days of not being great and Tue, Wed, Thurs next week being 100%!

Genuinely I think I was putting so much pressure on myself to get to goal by my sisters wedding and had dress picked out to wear to a wedding the week before but I honestly think my goal is lower than I thought to be able to fit into that dress. So I think it wasnt spurring me on to loose weight-it was depressing me. So I've decided I'm not wearing that dress now. I havnt found one for my sisters wedding yet either.
But I just think so many dresses look lovely on me-just not skin tight body con ones yet. And that's OK. I'd prefer to look well than to be beat into something that'll better suit me down the line instead.
So that's me not stressing anymore. I'll loose as much as I can-cos I still wana get to goal for me-nothing to do with weddings and I'll weigh what I weigh for these weddings.
Really have to get the finger out for shopping tho... this week hopefully. :D
Rant over XX

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on the sts hun thats brill thank god you didnt gi by your work scales.
Your dead right not putting pressure on yourself to get to goal for the wedding. Like you said do it for yourself and nothing else. I know how annoying it is but stick to it
Curry sounds amazing your sister will love it

Well done on STS Brona.. Goes to show subconsciously yer still in it :)

Well done on the sts hun thats brill thank god you didnt gi by your work scales.
Your dead right not putting pressure on yourself to get to goal for the wedding. Like you said do it for yourself and nothing else. I know how annoying it is but stick to it
Curry sounds amazing your sister will love it

Thanks guys,
Ya feeling good. I'm gona make good decisions as best I can for weekend and do best I can for damage limitation next week. :D

Oh guys, yesterday didn't go to plan either. I cudnt go near no kitchen so cudnt make lunch so ended up eating c**p. Didn't want to go to shop cos said I'd use too many pp on a sandwich etc-so I ate crisp and choc instead. Wooops.
Last bits being done today in garden so hopefully when I'm home tomoro I'll gain full control.
My sister that's coming down with me doesn't eat choc or biscuits and only picks at nice chips and dips. So gona make her the coconut prawn curry that I made last week-I loved it, its so easy and I'm sure she'll like it. Otherwise, easy enough to eat well. I'll go over my weeklies this week for sure but determined to get my APs back up.

So WI this morn on my scales that I always use-9st 8 so sts which I'm happy with cos I really didn't do well this week. Was just devastated when I thought I'd gained via work scales yesterday morn. So 2/3 days of not being great and Tue, Wed, Thurs next week being 100%!

Genuinely I think I was putting so much pressure on myself to get to goal by my sisters wedding and had dress picked out to wear to a wedding the week before but I honestly think my goal is lower than I thought to be able to fit into that dress. So I think it wasnt spurring me on to loose weight-it was depressing me. So I've decided I'm not wearing that dress now. I havnt found one for my sisters wedding yet either.
But I just think so many dresses look lovely on me-just not skin tight body con ones yet. And that's OK. I'd prefer to look well than to be beat into something that'll better suit me down the line instead.
So that's me not stressing anymore. I'll loose as much as I can-cos I still wana get to goal for me-nothing to do with weddings and I'll weigh what I weigh for these weddings.
Really have to get the finger out for shopping tho... this week hopefully. :D
Rant over XX

That's a great attitude Brona, if you just aim for an event you're less likely to maintain I think. Who needs bodycon dresses anyway - you look great in the dresses we've seen you in! Enjoy your night :)

Aw had a great nite guys. And so did my sister.
Had wine and prosecco in house first and canopes-no other word for them-feta aNd red pesto on toasted bread, parma ham on green pesto on bread, melted feta on red pesto on bread, smoked salmon and cream cheese on bread. Olives. My sisters love their food.
Then into town for dinner. Lots of wine then starter I had crabmeat and chicken wing thing-yum.
Mains I had duck leg-amazing.
Then we shared cheese board and panna cotta with raspberries. Yum.
Then onto late bar where I only had one drink and alot of dancing. Lot of idiots around-all Ireland weekend.
Then back to my sisters for cocktail sausages-cooked earlier in day and re-heated. Only had sip of wine-had enough. Bed for 4.30. :D
Feel grand this morn. Not sure what happening with my sister now coming down so may even be able to get back on track today. My hangover Very low points chicken in tomato and basil with homemade wedges I think for dinner to try and kick start me back into it! :D

Sounds like you had a brill night. Food sounds amazing.
Id say ya saw some sights last night after the all ireland I can only imagine them all

OK so I could nearly record myself at this stage and just play it over and over.... I didn't get back on track yesterday.
But trying to sort myself out again today.

Here's where I'm at-8APs earned so far this week.

And soup made and food on track today. I'm determined to get back into it! :D Hopefully I can.

At least you are on track today. Weekends are so hard they are a killer

How are you getting on hun?hope all is good xXx

I'm a Broken record, broken record, awfully long day at work, broken record. :(
Hoping once I get my life back Thurs I'll wana get back into it. Just hope I havnt done too much damage. I am also really looking forward to catching up with ye. Hate being this busy-doesn't suit me. ;)

Back