ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

You will be grand hun with all the running around your doing you wouldn't have done that much damage

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

New Dress that arrived in post today. Size 10-took a chance ordering that size and it fits perfectly. I know I have more weight to loose-id have to put up pics of me in my underwear for you to understand properly.. lol.... But im so happy to look like that in a size 10! Possibility for sisters wedding-colour didn't come out great-teal green. Love it. Another one ordered-should come Friday. :)

20130911_183724.jpg

First fire of Winter '13/'14... :) x
Finally think im me again-things have calmed. All good. :) xxxx

Attachments

• 20130911_165729.jpg
    20130911_165729.jpg
    536.6 KB · Views: 103
What a pretty dress. I am at that size too and can understand the standing in the underwear. I would like to be more toned but everyone says your fine or don't lose anymore.:)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow! Gorgeous dress & gorgeous you! I want that dress!!!

How are you getting on?? Back on track or waiting till the crazy busy stuff is over? You look fab though so I wouldn't sweat it too much :D

What a pretty dress. I am at that size too and can understand the standing in the underwear. I would like to be more toned but everyone says your fine or don't lose anymore.:)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you. Ya Noone else sees it at this point except yourself. But aslong as I'm not gona wear a skin tight dress I should be OK. :D
Have two weddings coming up and was just stressing out too much to get to goal. I'll continue to work on toning and loosing few lbs though. :D

Wow! Gorgeous dress & gorgeous you! I want that dress!!!

How are you getting on?? Back on track or waiting till the crazy busy stuff is over? You look fab though so I wouldn't sweat it too much :D

Thanks hon. Ya kept seeing it on facebook and said Feck it-I want it!! :D

Not back on track today and tomoro is gona be a bit Rough at work so not sure how its gona go.
But I just cleared out tHe fridge and made a lasagna from scratch (cos got lean beef mince reduced price today). Working out at 5pp per portion! So that should help me get back into it.

Brona u look amazing :)

Thanks Sinead. All about the right dress. :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Feeling a little rough tonite.
Wrecked, throat a bit sore, nose a bit runny. Hope this is just my bodies way of coping with being so busy and not eating well..
Even more reason to try and get back on track tomoro.
Gona have breakfast in morn at work, then make a sandwich for being out during day, water and fruit. And brIng some of my low pp lasagna for dinner at work when I get back to house. :D

Oh my god dress is fab I love its its real elegant looking. Ya skinny mini. I know what ya mean. Nobody sees it but yourself.
Hope you are feeling better hun!
How long do you have left til the weddings?

Aww Bróna love the dress, green (and purple) is my favourite colour in any shade. I understand the being happy about your size but not still 100% happy. I was the same when I got to goal but I upped my exercise to tone and was much happier

Oh my god dress is fab I love its its real elegant looking. Ya skinny mini. I know what ya mean. Nobody sees it but yourself.
Hope you are feeling better hun!
How long do you have left til the weddings?

Thanks honey. Ya I'm OK with how I look in general. I do feel, not eating great last few weeks, I can see it in my face. Again, maybe Noone else does but I do. Am just determined to get back into it.
First wedding was two weeks yesterday. Aaaah.... :D x

Aww Bróna love the dress, green (and purple) is my favourite colour in any shade. I understand the being happy about your size but not still 100% happy. I was the same when I got to goal but I upped my exercise to tone and was much happier

Thanks hon
I'm very careful what colours I choose now that my hair is blond! :D
Yep gona focus on toning aswel as getting last few lbs off. :D x

WI was 9st 8.5 so up half lb. But I deserve that-Feck all APs and not tracking at all!
So gona try and get back on track from today. Nothing big on this week so hopefully OK. Must sit down and plan. :D

I know it's a silly thing to say but I've gotten used to not having much of a social life week to week and so it was easy to loose weight.
But this summers been crazy busy with lunches, dinners, hens, weddings and loads of nites out. I know I shudnt complain but I'm still kinda looking forward to things calming down and getting back on track.... :D

Oh thank God, I've finally found a dress for my sister's wedding and I love it!!!!!
That was causing me serious stress! So delighted now.

Don't have nude shoes but will but some.
Then thinking of a nice head piece in cream and pink maybe? And cream or pink bag and wrap then??

20130914_141820.jpg20130914_141744.jpg

Last edited:
OMG that is a fabulous dress - you need a 20s headband is what you need!! Soooo cool & you looking soooo good :)

I think pinky over cream as it'll bring out the nude more if that makes any sense??! A lovely pale soft pink, yum!

This is something im thinking of for my hair....
Because my hair is so short but im growing it to get some sort of a style done to it, I don't want something totally taking over either. And the one I wore to my brother's wedding last year was too high off my head-I looked weird. :)

So if I went for something like this, and nude shoes then which colour for bag or shawl?

Back