ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Oh god brona im really sorry to hear such sad news. At least he isn't in pain anymore. Hope your ok huni and if you need a chat we are always here for you xXx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey guys,
So the reason I havnt been here and not in great frame of mind is that one of my service users at work was very very ill. Unfortunately he passed away this morning. I've worked with him for the 5.5 years I've been in newbridge. We've all been really thrown by it all. His family obviously have the monopoly on grief but we still spent so much time with him and helped him through previous bouts of illness. Its a sad day but it really is a happy day for him as he was so sick in the end. The next few days won't be easy either so I'm gona get through them as best I can and I'll see how I feel after that. xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Brona, I'm so sorry to read your sad news, today your service user goes to a place where he is no longer in pain and for that we must be thankful. I hope that his family cope ok at this difficult time. Sending you gentle love and hugs. X

Oh hunnie so sorry to hear that... Big hugs to you xxxx

Oh brona I'm so sorry to hear such sad news. I hope u will be ok. Thinking of you xxx

Sorry to hear that terrible news just try and get through the few days as best you can x

Oh god brona im really sorry to hear such sad news. At least he isn't in pain anymore. Hope your ok huni and if you need a chat we are always here for you xXx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Brona, I'm so sorry to read your sad news, today your service user goes to a place where he is no longer in pain and for that we must be thankful. I hope that his family cope ok at this difficult time. Sending you gentle love and hugs. X

Aww Bróna I'm so sorry to hear about your service user. Look after yourself!! Sending hugs xx

Thanks so much guys. You're all so sweet and kind. Its been a tough day. Popped into work to be there for the guys that had to work today. Rosary tomoro nite and then burial Thurs. Seems so surreal. We said goodbye to him last Monday but he held on. But you're right-he's in a happy place with no pain living the life he should have had.
Thanks so much all. xxx

Thanks so much guys. You're all so sweet and kind. Its been a tough day. Popped into work to be there for the guys that had to work today. Rosary tomoro nite and then burial Thurs. Seems so surreal. We said goodbye to him last Monday but he held on. But you're right-he's in a happy place with no pain living the life he should have had.
Thanks so much all. xxx

I will say a little prayer for you tonight to see you through tomorrow and Thursday. Thinking of you all. X

I will say a little prayer for you tonight to see you through tomorrow and Thursday. Thinking of you all. X

Thanks sweetie. I appreciate it. xx

Brona, really sorry to hear your news, how sad for you his family & all those that lived & worked with him....thinking of you. Hope the adjustment for the other guys isn't so tough & work are allowing you all to grieve & being supportive x

Aw guys I feel like a heifer. I've put on so much weight. :(
I'm gona get through today and back on track first thing tomoro morn....

Aw guys I feel like a heifer. I've put on so much weight. :(
I'm gona get through today and back on track first thing tomoro morn....

Diet can wait Brona, be selfish and think about you and your emotions for once. X

Brona, really sorry to hear your news, how sad for you his family & all those that lived & worked with him....thinking of you. Hope the adjustment for the other guys isn't so tough & work are allowing you all to grieve & being supportive x

Thanks honey,
Its been a really tough week and it really isn't over. I think as time goes on, it's then we'll really miss him and his smile and his presence. We have a very strong team and we're all there for each other. xx

Diet can wait Brona, be selfish and think about you and your emotions for once. X

Thanks honey. I've looked after my emotions. Now its time to look after my waist! :) xxx

So guys,
Day 1 in the big brother house. It's been a really tough week but i threw myself back into work today. Organising, filiing, making lists-everything im good at and enjoy! :)
I came back from the funeral yeasterday saying one last blow out before i start Friday morn and bought alot of crappy bits to eat and couldn't eat them. I think my body had finally had enough.
So Ive started afresh this morn. Im gona do 28 dailies and 49 weeklies. Not going out this week-working all weekend. :( So should be easy to stick to. Really wana get back into c25k but ill see how i go. Gona hand in notice at gym tomoro. Really cant afford it but hoping to keep up walking and running and maybe look around for a cheaper one.
So today so far ive had 23pp. I was gona treat myself to some toast and cheese as im on sleepover at work but no white bread and i really really dont like brown. So really not sure what i want. No light milk (never mind skimmed) in the house either to have a cereal. :( Mite have egg in a cup (even though i had an egg already today-but none tomoro instead). Also earned 2APs from pedometer so good start all round. Also-TMI aleart-ive been on toilet (BMs) alot today so clearly the fact that ive drank over 3ls of water today is gona help the bloating.
At work til 4pm tomoro-yuck so gona ahve a quick think bout breakfast and lunch tomoro and ill be home to cook dinner-whatever i fancy. I also got to do the menu for the week at work so ive thinks ill cook and i like on, the days im working. (the lads would eat anything relaly). :)
So thats me. Really hope i can get back into things. I feel huge-partly because i am. Definitely put on weight but gona be good for week and weigh in next week instead.
Thanks for all your support guys. Will try and catch up with ye all. xxxx

This is a pic of me last weekend in Killarney at our family friend's 80th birthday party. Great weekend. This is the dress ye all liked during the summer. Wore it to afters of my sister's wedding aswel. :) x

20131019_170228.jpg

Hey Brona! It's good to see you back Sweetie :) LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress on you, the style, the colour, wow! It sounds as though you have a good plan for the week ahead, are you rejoining the Friday WI Crew ;-) x

Hey Brona! It's good to see you back Sweetie :) LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress on you, the style, the colour, wow! It sounds as though you have a good plan for the week ahead, are you rejoining the Friday WI Crew ;-) x

Thanks Honey
I feel good-nice to have something positive to focus on. I'm rejoinIng Fri WI crew. And I'm home 3/4 Fri morns in next rota so I know it's same scales etc.
Since last nite I now have two lunches this week with friends-Tue and Thurs. But I need to find out where I'm goin Tue and suss out menus. And I know where I'm goin Thurs-just need to refresh my memory on their menu. Will keep few extra weeklies for them but hoping to just be good. Especially Thurs-we meet up regularly-diet coke and black coffee with no dessert after is normal. Tuesday may be different. :D

Thanks Honey
I feel good-nice to have something positive to focus on. I'm rejoinIng Fri WI crew. And I'm home 3/4 Fri morns in next rota so I know it's same scales etc.
Since last nite I now have two lunches this week with friends-Tue and Thurs. But I need to find out where I'm goin Tue and suss out menus. And I know where I'm goin Thurs-just need to refresh my memory on their menu. Will keep few extra weeklies for them but hoping to just be good. Especially Thurs-we meet up regularly-diet coke and black coffee with no dessert after is normal. Tuesday may be different. :D

That's my girl ;-) I love to look at the Menu before I go so I'm not tempted to stray! The Friday Crew missed you ;-) x

Friday-day one

Turkey rashers, brown sauce - 2

Omelette-egg, egg whites, mushrooms, spring onion, tomato, bacon, cheese, coleslaw - 7

Snack-
Bacon, brown sauce - 1

Dinner-
Pork chops-1.5, homemade stuffing, roast carrots, mushrooms, onion, garlic, mashed turnip, potato with scrape butter, gravy - 11

Snacks-
Coffee
Tea
Low fat custard - 2 - nothing else at work
Milky way-funsize - 2
Marshmallow off tea cake - 1

Total dailies used - 26/28
No weeklies used - 49 left
APs earned - 2

That's my girl ;-) I love to look at the Menu before I go so I'm not tempted to stray! The Friday Crew missed you ;-) x

Ya gona have a goggle there now when the lads are up. :D
I missed ye too. x

Friday-day one

Turkey rashers, brown sauce - 2

Omelette-egg, egg whites, mushrooms, spring onion, tomato, bacon, cheese, coleslaw - 7

Snack-
Bacon, brown sauce - 1

Dinner-
Pork chops-1.5, homemade stuffing, roast carrots, mushrooms, onion, garlic, mashed turnip, potato with scrape butter, gravy - 11

Snacks-
Coffee
Tea
Low fat custard - 2 - nothing else at work
Milky way-funsize - 2
Marshmallow off tea cake - 1

Total dailies used - 26/28
No weeklies used - 49 left
APs earned - 2

Did u put the Coleslaw in your Omelette?!? Never heard of that! Yey for the Marshmallow in Tea Cake! That's the best bit! X

Ya gona have a goggle there now when the lads are up. :D
I missed ye too. x

You know we will always be ready when you're ready :) x

Thanks sweetie. That's too kind. :D Lovely to know ye were here.

Coleslaw on side. Sorry-hot and cold. ;)

Back