ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Didn't buy anything today. Infact I didn't leave the house! Hehe.... :)
So it will be yogurt and 1/2 digestive biscuit & maybe fruit and meringue and yogurt I think will do.... :)
Still not sure if my first lunch out of week is going ahead tomoro so no idea about where or menu etc.... Will have to wait and see if she txts. :) x

Do you hope to still go out? I think I might have the nemesis of not one but two Halloween Parties on Thursday! X

Ah ya I hope so. Its my friend that got married in July and havnt seen her since so wud be great. But she was out all weekend so mite not be able to....

Ah ya I hope so. Its my friend that got married in July and havnt seen her since so wud be great. But she was out all weekend so mite not be able to....

Fingers Crossed :) x

Hehehe love your tidy up. My room does be a mess after a night out. I do have clothes pulled outa the wardrobe shoes everywhere and tan hehe has to be done. Think every gals room is the same

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You're spare room looks just like mine most of the time!! Intend to keep my clothes in it, plus we dry washing in there & I iron etc...so it's always covered in clothes & other crap I drop as I walk around! I'm so messy! Your house is looking grand now though...I always tell myself after a big tidy up that if I clean/tidy little & often it won't get so bad....do I learn, hell no ;)

Hey guys,
Sorry been AWOl today. Had an amazing sleep in and then was really productive. Not house so downstairs still a mess. Did a lot of silly jobs-pricing coal, coal bunkers, wood.... Aaaaaah!!! This is not my territory but ill over it now! And think ive gotten good deals. :) Also got curtain poles for my bedroom (2 years later) - all I need now is someone to put them up for me.
Still didn't get everything done but ill start a new list for Thurs. :)
Oh I did hand in notice for the gym aswel. Will look out for a better deal somewhere else. :)

Did not eat well-bit of a binge but I have weeklies to cover it so slap on the wrist and moving on. :) x

Brona a girl in works brother sells skip bags of logs of EUR50 in Straffan..... Not sure how far that is from u exactly but a great price for logs... If u were interested I cud get u a number...

Ah *****, ive just ordered them. But ya that's a great price. Its a good 40km away so not sure they'd deliver to me but if you could get a number it would definitely be worth asking next time. :) Thanks hon. :)

Hey guys,
Sorry been AWOl today. Had an amazing sleep in and then was really productive. Not house so downstairs still a mess. Did a lot of silly jobs-pricing coal, coal bunkers, wood.... Aaaaaah!!! This is not my territory but ill over it now! And think ive gotten good deals. :) Also got curtain poles for my bedroom (2 years later) - all I need now is someone to put them up for me.
Still didn't get everything done but ill start a new list for Thurs. :)
Oh I did hand in notice for the gym aswel. Will look out for a better deal somewhere else. :)

Did not eat well-bit of a binge but I have weeklies to cover it so slap on the wrist and moving on. :) x

Well Done on cancelling your Membership, will you just do DVDs at home until you find a better deal? Sorry to hear about your Binge but remember a)Weeklies are there to be used and b)At least you stopped. X

Well Done on cancelling your Membership, will you just do DVDs at home until you find a better deal? Sorry to hear about your Binge but remember a)Weeklies are there to be used and b)At least you stopped. X

I don't know really. I have use of the gym until 4th December, so will make the most of it til then. I just wana get back into C25K and walking. Never done DVD at home but mite look into them.

Ya I don't mind too much cos I had loads of weeklies left. Just lunch on Thursday to maybe need a few extras for. Otherwise should still be well within points. It was just such a busy day and out driving around all day and family stressing me out! Aaargh!!!

But really happy with all the bits I got sorted. I know it doesn't sound like a lot but I hate talking on phones so when I get the notion to call around and ask questions I run with it! :) Coal and blocks sorted. Will call around for oil prices tomoro. :)

Then im gona give myself a break for while then time to ring around for home insurance! Yuck!!! xx

Will get the number tomoro. U can but ask ;) xxx

Thanks hon. That'd be great.
This was something I knew nothing about really-but like everything in last few years-I had to learn at one point. I'm now an expert on how many bags in a tonne of blocks. The 4 different types of coal you can get!! Hehehe....

I don't know really. I have use of the gym until 4th December, so will make the most of it til then. I just wana get back into C25K and walking. Never done DVD at home but mite look into them.

Ya I don't mind too much cos I had loads of weeklies left. Just lunch on Thursday to maybe need a few extras for. Otherwise should still be well within points. It was just such a busy day and out driving around all day and family stressing me out! Aaargh!!!

But really happy with all the bits I got sorted. I know it doesn't sound like a lot but I hate talking on phones so when I get the notion to call around and ask questions I run with it! :) Coal and blocks sorted. Will call around for oil prices tomoro. :)

Then im gona give myself a break for while then time to ring around for home insurance! Yuck!!! xx

Sounds as tho your day was very productive, Go Brona! Home DVDs are good, it might be worth trying via You Tube first before you buy, that way if you don't like it you won't have spent anything! Is Lunch on Thursday at the usual place you go to? X PS-Yey for Walking that's one Club I'm in ;-) x

Sounds like you were very productive & getting your fuel sorted is a must!! Winter is no longer coming, it is here!! Brrrr!!!

I used to do a Davina DVD in between my c25k for strength, you just need a couple of weights & you're set!

Sounds as tho your day was very productive, Go Brona! Home DVDs are good, it might be worth trying via You Tube first before you buy, that way if you don't like it you won't have spent anything! Is Lunch on Thursday at the usual place you go to? X PS-Yey for Walking that's one Club I'm in ;-) x

Cool, will have a look then. :D
Ya local place up town. Were goin tHere for Christmas party at work so gona book it then aswel I think. Not sure what I'll have yet. Mite have something different and use few extra points. :D
Ya I like walking and it really is the food that helps me loose but we all want to keep up some level of fitness. ;) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds like you were very productive & getting your fuel sorted is a must!! Winter is no longer coming, it is here!! Brrrr!!!

I used to do a Davina DVD in between my c25k for strength, you just need a couple of weights & you're set!

Winter is def here. Horribly cold tonite I think. And my fire keeps heat in my living room way better than radiator so it'll be great to have a stock pile.
For last two years I've just been buyiNg bags of coal from shop and blocks from shop and stealing some from my parents aswel. It just adds up a bit more expensive and I was slow to go crazy.
I also have a guy I know looking into getting fire blocks that make my fireplace smaller inside so doesn't take as much blocks to fill it. Mines exceptionally big so I go through alot in one nite. Very economical today. :D

Oh I'll look into the Davina one. Have couple hand weights I gave to my sister befoRe her wedding. Must get them back. :D x

So I was quiet again this evening. I started a jigsaw last nite to keep me busy and away from food. But I'm totally addicted to them so I finished it tonite. Only just done at 12.20am. Ooops... :D

Anyway, food ended up not being too bad including my binge. I'll post diaries tomoro. Nite all. :D x

Hope u slept well Brona? Looking forward to your Diary, good thinking about the Jigsaw to take your mind off food! X

Morning lovely lady :)
Good idea on the fire blocks.. Our fire was tiny (before it exploded up on us!!!) but gave out great heat and took nothing to fill it.. We only had a 12" grate.. Nearly impossible to find the bits to fit in.. So jealous of your open fire as they're so cosy.. But i'll never have one again (if I have my way anyway)

Back