ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

I'm say in the back living room. Doors all shut so my house looks empty... Now horrible am I?!

I'm doing exactly the same Frances!!! I just made my Hot Choc in the dark so the light going on didnt arouse suspicion!!! X

I'm doing exactly the same Frances!!! I just made my Hot Choc in the dark so the light going on didnt arouse suspicion!!! X

Haha. I was in the kitchen afraid to turn on the light in case next door cud see our light thru the sky lights ha ha
I've locked the porch door coz the kids always come in there when they're knocking ha ha

Hehe.... I did that last year. But my estate is that nosey that they literally know that if my car is outside, im at home and they'd actually get odd with me if I didn't answer.
I don't have a landline or door bell so I can ignore people when I want but ive told anyone that matter to phone me cos I may ignore the knock on the door. And this is just normal days-not just hallowe'en. :)
Also I really wanted to light the fire and the smoke up the chimney mite have been a give away. :) x

Hehe.... I did that last year. But my estate is that nosey that they literally know that if my car is outside, im at home and they'd actually get odd with me if I didn't answer.
I don't have a landline or door bell so I can ignore people when I want but ive told anyone that matter to phone me cos I may ignore the knock on the door. And this is just normal days-not just hallowe'en. :)
Also I really wanted to light the fire and the smoke up the chimney mite have been a give away. :) x

Have u had any 'visitors' ? We didn't have any, it's now 2045 so doubt we will get any now, Yey! X

Nope not one.... work is gona get a nice treat tomoro with all the choc!

My neighbour just came to the door with a mask on to scare me-it kinda worked. I know him though So just had a bit of a catch up and a b1tch about work-he works in different house...

Had a bit of a dip into the treats... Ooops.... but stopped myself and hoping my weeklies and APs will cover it. WI in morn...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Nope not one.... work is gona get a nice treat tomoro with all the choc!

My neighbour just came to the door with a mask on to scare me-it kinda worked. I know him though So just had a bit of a catch up and a b1tch about work-he works in different house...

Had a bit of a dip into the treats... Ooops.... but stopped myself and hoping my weeklies and APs will cover it. WI in morn...

I'm not sure what's more scary, the mask or the WI ;-) x

Haha.... :D

Good Morning Brona :) Good Luck for WI, Friday Crew can smash this today! X

Hey guys
Sorry I havnt been on-busy day at work.
So WI this morn. 9st 9.5.
Honesty time-I weighed in last week but was so gutted I cudnt put it up-I was 10st 1. And bcos I swore I'd never be over 10 again I cudnt face it.
So I've actually lost 3.5lbs this week. Now it's definitely alot of bloating, bowel movements finally etc etc.... But delighted that after a horrible few weeks and months I'm actually not up that much at all....

I feel like I'm not at a bad weight to continue on.
Goin out Sunday nite and Monday nite so to be honest will prob go over weeklies this week but will stick to 28 dailies and hope for best. :D x

Hey guys
Sorry I havnt been on-busy day at work.
So WI this morn. 9st 9.5.
Honesty time-I weighed in last week but was so gutted I cudnt put it up-I was 10st 1. And bcos I swore I'd never be over 10 again I cudnt face it.
So I've actually lost 3.5lbs this week. Now it's definitely alot of bloating, bowel movements finally etc etc.... But delighted that after a horrible few weeks and months I'm actually not up that much at all....

I feel like I'm not at a bad weight to continue on.
Goin out Sunday nite and Monday nite so to be honest will prob go over weeklies this week but will stick to 28 dailies and hope for best. :D x

Hey Brona :) Well Done on your 3.5lbs Loss! Friday Crew Rocks! Looks like we will both be ssssttttrrreeettttccccchhhiiiinnnggggg the 'budget' this week! X

So I looked up few bits on here.....

Last time I weighed in properly was 13th Sept when I was 9st 8.5
7 weeks later (ignoring last week) and after horrible sruff with house, awful rosters and 2 weddings and other weekends away eating and drinking and im 9st 9.5!!
Im so happy with that. I think it must mean that something is sinking in! :) x

So I looked up few bits on here.....

Last time I weighed in properly was 13th Sept when I was 9st 8.5
7 weeks later (ignoring last week) and after horrible sruff with house, awful rosters and 2 weddings and other weekends away eating and drinking and im 9st 9.5!!
Im so happy with that. I think it must mean that something is sinking in! :) x

Definitely! Maybe it was ingrained in the back of your head that you was a Mini ;-) Proud of you Sweetie! X

Definitely! Maybe it was ingrained in the back of your head that you was a Mini ;-) Proud of you Sweetie! X

Thanks sweetie, Ya it must have been. Mini for life! :) xx

Whoop whoop well done hun thats brill fair play to ya mini for life!! Ya doing anything nice for the weekend?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Whoop whoop well done hun thats brill fair play to ya mini for life!! Ya doing anything nice for the weekend?

Hey sweetie.
Thanks. Delighted. Great start. :D
Working 8.30-8.30 yesterday, today and tomoro but goin out tomoro nite after work-just been deciding what to wear. And think I'm goin for few Monday nite aswel. Off Monday and Tuesday.

How have you been hon? Hope you're OK? x

Ah brill love going out for a few bevs.
It'll be all worth it once your off for a few days. Have you decided on what you are going to wear yet?
Yea im grand thanks huni just been run down lately always the same this time of year with the job im in n all but im getting there.

What did you decide to wear or do we need a Mini Fashion Parade ;-) x

Ah brill love going out for a few bevs.
It'll be all worth it once your off for a few days. Have you decided on what you are going to wear yet?
Yea im grand thanks huni just been run down lately always the same this time of year with the job im in n all but im getting there.

Aw I know. Once it starts-it spreads. Hope you'll feel better soon. Will have to decide properly tonite. Not sure yet...:D

Back