ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

& thats like amazing for 12pps!!!!
what steak isit?
i have no idea how to point steak thats why i tend to steer away when im dietin properly!

& thats like amazing for 12pps!!!!
what steak isit?
i have no idea how to point steak thats why i tend to steer away when im dietin properly!

Its actually just minute steak, and 4pp. don't get me wrong, its not amazing cos id love a thick steak but this is my alternative!
I don't get to go out for dinner as im single and my friends do more lunch with me (dinner with their husbands), so this is my chance to eat it. :)
It was yum. The onion rings were so yum! :) x

So...... F**K it anyway. Really craved sugar so dived into the (pretty empty) goodies press. :(
Ooops.....
Im gona point it obvsiously and have enough weeklies to cover it but just a bit pee-ed off. I felt it for past hour. Really should have gone to the shop and just bought one thing... But I didn't. Oh well. Its all good.
Done for the night now except for drinking water! :)

Its actually just minute steak, and 4pp. don't get me wrong, its not amazing cos id love a thick steak but this is my alternative!
I don't get to go out for dinner as im single and my friends do more lunch with me (dinner with their husbands), so this is my chance to eat it. :)
It was yum. The onion rings were so yum! :) x

they look it!! x

Your steak dinner looks amazing. I think a simply filling day would allow you a thick steak and oven chips free if you fancied it ;).
Sorry the sugar cravings got the best of you, but sure today is a new day. Count it up take it from the weeklies and you'll be grand. I do understand though, after the freedom from Christmas and not having the stomach capacity then to eat all the rubbish I'm struggling with sugar cravings now too, especially in the middle of the night. I've just devoured half a box of After eights!!

Anyway hope you have a good day today xx

Hey guys.
So wi this morn I lost 1lb. Not great but I really lost focus towards end of week. Slap on wrist for me.
Went to WW class last night. Ill obviously track with them aswel but because itll be a diff class most weeks due to shift work im not gona track it on here. Ill still wi myself on a fri morn at home-keep it consistent.
So theyre pushin simple start this week. She really wanted everyone to give it their all this week.
As im goin out Tuesday for dinner and drinks I wanted to know how to work that out. So I stayed behind and explained it to a few of us. So im all set to go and gona try my best. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning hun.. Well done.. You lost focus and still had a loss.. good going :)

What's this simple start?? Heard an add on the radio the other and meant to look it up.. But forgot 10 seconds later... :) xxx

Hehe.... baby brain? ;)
Thanks hon. Ya it just goes to show I must have been doing something right.

Simple start is basically filling and healthy hon but I never learned about it properly. Theyre pushing it and then say that some people might need a few adjustments next week. And that they understand that some people might go fully back to pro points in few weeks but they want people to try.

I will totally do it this weel but I really feel it takes away all the reasons I like WW over slimming world etc cos you could eat ANYTHING you wanted and point it. This is ALL healthy cooking and eating which I completely understand is what we all should do but realistically we all want treats, alcohol, a microwave meal here and there...
But at least I understand it now and could follow it every few weeks or something... :)

I'm interested in reading this new simple start book. I did the simply filling while maintaining for a while but I think they've changed a few bits. I'll have to wait till I'm 6 weeks after post delivery though to find out.

1lb is a great loss, well done xx

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done & defo don't be disappointed, 1lb loss - awesome :)

Thanks hon. Onwards and downwards. :)

I'm interested in reading this new simple start book. I did the simply filling while maintaining for a while but I think they've changed a few bits. I'll have to wait till I'm 6 weeks after post delivery though to find out.

1lb is a great loss, well done xx

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ya I have alot of questions about it to be honest. But shur ill figure it out as I go. Its basically filling and healthy list plus 2 treats a day. But because im goin out tuesday night im not using any treats everyday and have 49propoints instead. So my drink will come out of that but if I do use something off the treat list at any other stage it comes out of the 49.

Im waiting to see where were goin for dinner tuesday, decide if ill need any out of 49 for that and then decide how ill use the rest. 49 is 19 gin and slims-that wont be happening! So ill use them on treats instead.

But listen when you were doin simply filling is any 0pp still 0pp? Like ketchup for example is a 'treat'. But 15g ketchup was always free-so can I have 15g without calling it a treat?

If it was 0pp on the plan then I wouldn't count it as a treat. I did the simply filling with 90weeklies to maintain and still managed to lose weight most weeks. I think once you are eating none processed most of the time without much rubbish you'll lose weight anyway and thats what the plan seems to be. Do you get 49 weeklies as well as the two treats then? I wish I could go on Monday and just start anew but I stupidly told the leader when I'd had the baby and she isn't allowing me to start till 6 weeks (3 weeks away) and I am crap at doing it by myself. I lose focus, I need someone to weigh me lol.

If it was 0pp on the plan then I wouldn't count it as a treat. I did the simply filling with 90weeklies to maintain and still managed to lose weight most weeks. I think once you are eating none processed most of the time without much rubbish you'll lose weight anyway and thats what the plan seems to be. Do you get 49 weeklies as well as the two treats then? I wish I could go on Monday and just start anew but I stupidly told the leader when I'd had the baby and she isn't allowing me to start till 6 weeks (3 weeks away) and I am crap at doing it by myself. I lose focus, I need someone to weigh me lol.

Thanks hon. That's what I was thinking.
Ya I think its great as a get back into healthy eating thing but as I said to Frances yesterday it limits what you can eat which is the whole reason I liked weightwatchers-you can eat anything and everything and just point it. So ill give it a go but I don't see it as a long term thing.
No you either do filling and healthy and have 2 treats a day or do filling and healthy every day, no treats everyday and 49 weeklies instead. Which iwas given cos im going out and needed more than 2 treats for drinks! ;)
But she said if I did have a treat-a ww bar or coleslaw or whatever then I could pro point them, take them out of 49 weeklies and just have less for drinks. :)
I think you're doing great hon. You're focusing on sleeping right and getting little Ellen into a routine and that's your priority right now. You'll be well ready for WW in 3 weeks and you'll kick all our a55es! ;)

Friday - 10st 7lbs

Breakfast:
Dry fried egg
Beans
Bread (50/50)
Bacon medallions x 2

Lunch:
Homemade Soup- Roast butternut, green beans, tomato, garlic, onion, stock cube x 2, water, chilli
WW petit pan
Tea with milk

Dinner:
Tomato & basil chicken - Chicken breast, can tomatos, tomato puree, mushrooms, candarel, chilli
Homemade potato wedges with 2 tsp olive oil

Snacks:
Toast with banana and candarel
Dried apricots
Pineapple

Good first day
Love having the milk to use without thinking
Not sure about the snacks in evening-ended up having bread instead of a yogurt cos the bread was free.... doesn't seem right....

Saturday

Breakfast:
Porridge made with milk and homemade stewed apple
Tea & milk

Lunch:
Slimbo, Cajun chicken, coleslaw, onion, tomato, babybel light (2)
Tea & milk

Snacks:
Latte
Sugar free jelly

Dinner:
Chicken fajitas-spicy chicken, salsa, mushrooms, onions, peppers, garlic, wrap x 2
homemade chips with spices & 2 tsp olive oil
0pp ketchup and mayo

Snacks:
pineapple

Still finding the evening hard without a snack. But 2 days down! 2pp used today but looking now like Tuesday might not be a big night after all so may not need the 49 after all.... Oh well, ill play it by ear.
A little cranky, lonely, annoyed tonight.....
Looking forward to going to going visiting my brother, sister-in-law and 2 nephews tomoro for couple days-need some nephew cuddles. :)

Oh I like the sound if simple start, I still have my online account with WW so will check it out... I said to a friend the other day that instead of dieting/counting etc... I'd just not eat processed food. So I could eat a flapjack provided I made it myself...although that prob doesn't fit so well with simply filling!!

You're doing really well Brona, you seem really focused, and just take it in your stride, don't sweat it too much & I'm sure it'll be grand :) but sorry that you're not feeling so great emotionally tonight, enjoy those cuddles tomorrow x

Back