ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

So wanted to start again today. But forgot to weigh in. No yogurts in shop so had to buy a yop. Forgot my breakfast and no smoked salmon in shop so cream cheese bagel for lunch!! Ooops.....
Food shop this evening thankfully! :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So wanted to start again today. But forgot to weigh in. No yogurts in shop so had to buy a yop. Forgot my breakfast and no smoked salmon in shop so cream cheese bagel for lunch!! Ooops..... Food shop this evening thankfully! :) Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Brona! Lovely to see u posting :) Hope u enjoyed your yummy sounding foods! I loveeeeeee bagels! X

Great to have you back again Hun :) them damn shops never have what you want when your not organised I hate that hope you enjoyed your bagel :D

Hey Brona! Lovely to see u posting :) Hope u enjoyed your yummy sounding foods! I loveeeeeee bagels! X

Great to have you back again Hun :) them damn shops never have what you want when your not organised I hate that hope you enjoyed your bagel :D

hi brona :)
nice to see u again!!
hope all is well x

Thanks guys.
Its nice to be back on track.
I'm at a course in Dublin next week and get lunch provided each day. So I'm gona try and keep most of my weeklies for those days as im sure it'll be more pp than i'd normally have for lunch.
No plans for weekend-tidy the house and sort the washing! :) x

Thanks guys.
Its nice to be back on track.
I'm at a course in Dublin next week and get lunch provided each day. So I'm gona try and keep most of my weeklies for those days as im sure it'll be more pp than i'd normally have for lunch.
No plans for weekend-tidy the house and sort the washing! :) x

And plenty of minis I hope!!! X

Of course!! What else will I do to procrastinate with doing the cleaning!! :)

Hey hunnie xxx

Hey hon. How are you? Sorry ive been awol. Just needed to get ontop of a couple of things before I got back on wagon.

Im really broke already this month so ive done out my menu for nxt week. Only bought what I needed for it and cant afford (literally) to go off track! :)
Just hope the lunches at training aren't too bad... :)

Friday 6th

Breakfast
Coffee
Yop - 5

Lunch
Bagel - 6
Soft cheese - 2

Snacks
Mandarin x 2
Tea

Dinner
Minute steak - 4
Mushroom, onions
Homemade chips - 4
Ketchup and mayo - 0

Snacks
Chewits - 6

Total dailies - 26/26
Weeklies used today - 1/49
Total weeklies left - 48

Looking Good Brona and LOVING the sound of your food plan idea! You know how much I love a list/plan/organisation! X

Looking Good Brona and LOVING the sound of your food plan idea! You know how much I love a list/plan/organisation! X

Thanks hon
Ya I love planning it out. Im staying in my sisters tomoro night as she's way closer to where km doing my course. But ill be home monday night so if the lunches really aren't healthy then i can bring something in for rest of week. :)

Same as dinners-i have to plan cos some of them will be when im home but ill be home late after course and want something quick and then other nights staying in my sisters and don't wana be cooking for night! :) Same with breakfasts! :)

Thanks hon Ya I love planning it out. Im staying in my sisters tomoro night as she's way closer to where km doing my course. But ill be home monday night so if the lunches really aren't healthy then i can bring something in for rest of week. :) Same as dinners-i have to plan cos some of them will be when im home but ill be home late after course and want something quick and then other nights staying in my sisters and don't wana be cooking for night! :) Same with breakfasts! :) Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds as though you have it all planned out! Loving having u back Brona, missed u Sweetie! X

Sounds as though you have it all planned out! Loving having u back Brona, missed u Sweetie! X

Missed you too sweetie. My OCD side is def back! Woohoo!! :) x

Missed you too sweetie. My OCD side is def back! Woohoo!! :) x Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yey for OCD! I'm no longer ashamed of it, Minis has made me realise I should be proud of it! X

Saturday

Breakfast
Beans - 2
Ww toast - 1

Lunch
Omlette-2 x eggs, egg whites, peppers, mushrooms, onion, garlic, tomato,
Goats cheese - 7
Coleslaw - 3
Salad - lettuce, beetroot, peppers, onion, cucumber, balsamic vinegar - 0

Snacks
Pepsi maxx
Apple

Dinner
Chicken burger-chicken with cajun spice, slimbo, tomato, lettuce, onion, mayo - 7
Homemade chips - 4
Ketchup & mayo - 1

Snacks
Chewits - 6

Total dailies used- 26/26
Weeklies used today- 5/48
Total weeklies left- 43

Food sounds lovely Brona hope you having nice weekend x

Thanks hon.
Having a nice quiet weekend. Ive washed every item of pretty much every piece of clothes possible over the week! Novelty of having a washing line! :)

Hope you're enjoying yours. :) x

Back