ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Also Serena you mentioned that hydro app? Well I found an android version. Its great having a target to meet each day. Easy enough to keep it up in office but thought it would be hard over weekend but the reminders are great! :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yey for the Hydro App :) Mine gives u 'badges' when u do things well, I just got my 7 Day consistency badge, it's like being a brownie again!

It looks as though you have your groove on with the food (and washing!) x

Yey for the Hydro App :) Mine gives u 'badges' when u do things well, I just got my 7 Day consistency badge, it's like being a brownie again!

It looks as though you have your groove on with the food (and washing!) x

Well I havnt been doing it for 7 days yet but I love the fanfair music when you reach your quota. :)

Love having time to prepare food. Spent the day prepping food and washing clothes. :)
Said no to dinner with my sister and her hubbie this evening. I wanted another day of me being in total control. If I have to eat with them during the week while staying there, then so be it. :)

Have my breakfast packed for morning and snacks for during the day tomoro. Off to my sisters soon. :)

Well I havnt been doing it for 7 days yet but I love the fanfair music when you reach your quota. :) Love having time to prepare food. Spent the day prepping food and washing clothes. :) Said no to dinner with my sister and her hubbie this evening. I wanted another day of me being in total control. If I have to eat with them during the week while staying there, then so be it. :) Have my breakfast packed for morning and snacks for during the day tomoro. Off to my sisters soon. :) Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Go Brona! Go Brona! Go Go Go! You can get thru this tricky week. X

Go Brona! Go Brona! Go Go Go! You can get thru this tricky week. X

Thanks honey.
Landed in my sisters. They only have one bed place but I said id stay on the couch. But they've left me the apartment and gone to my other sisters for the night.
So im relaxed now on their couch watching tv and my food in the fridge.
Relaxed. :) x

Thanks honey. Landed in my sisters. They only have one bed place but I said id stay on the couch. But they've left me the apartment and gone to my other sisters for the night. So im relaxed now on their couch watching tv and my food in the fridge. Relaxed. :) x Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app
That was nice of them enjoy your relaxing night is your course on all week? X

That was nice of them enjoy your relaxing night is your course on all week? X

Ya 5 full days. Exam on friday. Dreading it. But its not all new to me so hoping that'll help.
Just glad ive got food sorted and where im staying etc so I can just focus on the course. :) x

Glad to hear you're settled and feeling relaxed! I do hope they have wifi! X

Glad to hear you're settled and feeling relaxed! I do hope they have wifi! X

Hehe. Ya they do! I have mobile data on my phone anyway but it was the first thing my BIL gave me when I arrived! Wifi code! :) x

Hehe. Ya they do! I have mobile data on my phone anyway but it was the first thing my BIL gave me when I arrived! Wifi code! :) x Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

What a good host! Gone are the days when fresh towels are the most important thing ;-) x

What a good host! Gone are the days when fresh towels are the most important thing ;-) x

Hehe. Fresh towel at end of bed aswel! :)

You in Crumlin hun? x

No pet. In clontarf. Breff moved there after wedding. Her husband had apartment there already. Aoife still lives in crumlin (when she's not in carpenterstown with her boyfriend) so breff and oh are gone to crumlin the nights im in clontarf.
Going home to kildare tonite and wed nite though for a break. :) x

Must catch you soon though when im in crumlin. :)

Hehe. Fresh towel at end of bed aswel! :) Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Complimentary Chocolate on your pillow?!? X

Aww. Got a tad excited there

Yes so. Am home all day everyday until September :)

Hehe. Ill def fit in a visit before then! Well overdue! :)

Complimentary Chocolate on your pillow?!? X

Hmmmm.... no... knew they were slack on something! :)

Hmmmm.... no... knew they were slack on something! :) Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You'll have to fill that in on your customer satisfaction survey ;-) x

Sunday

Breakfast
Beans - 2
Toast - 1

Lunch
Wrap pizza - ww wrap, tomato puree, salsa, oven roast veg, goats cheese - 5
Coleslaw - 2

Snacks
Apple, mandarin
Krispie bars x 2 - 4

Dinner
Pork chop, stuffing, gravy, roast veg and roast potatoes - 12

Snacks
Chewits - 3
Popcorn - 2

Total dailies used - 26/26
Weeklies used today - 5/43
Total weeklies left - 38

Sunday Breakfast Beans - 2 Toast - 1 Lunch Wrap pizza - ww wrap, tomato puree, salsa, oven roast veg, goats cheese - 5 Coleslaw - 2 Snacks Apple, mandarin Krispie bars x 2 - 4 Dinner Pork chop, stuffing, gravy, roast veg and roast potatoes - 12 Snacks Chewits - 3 Popcorn - 2 Total dailies used - 26/26 Weeklies used today - 5/43 Total weeklies left - 38 Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Which Flavour Chewits do you have Brona? Is that the whole pack? X

Back