ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Well Done you for resisting the jellies, that's the Brona I know and love! I'm with you with an evening of Minis for company ;-) x PS-You have to have some wine and some cake at a christening, it's the law! X

Maybe you'll get extra points! X

Oh well the christening cake is just the usually one we get from local supervalu that we've been getting for our birthday cakes ever!!!! I love it!! So def have space for that! But my SIL's mother is coeliac so she's making a pavlova so she can have some 'cake' aswel so ill have to try that too! :)

I should get extra points though I don't know the safe 'escape' techniques really worked on the kitchen press! :) x

Oh well the christening cake is just the usually one we get from local supervalu that we've been getting for our birthday cakes ever!!!! I love it!! So def have space for that! But my SIL's mother is coeliac so she's making a pavlova so she can have some 'cake' aswel so ill have to try that too! :) I should get extra points though I don't know the safe 'escape' techniques really worked on the kitchen press! :) x

Mmmmmm Pavlova! One of my personal favourites! X

Mmmmmm Pavlova! One of my personal favourites! X

Ya I love it too. Couldn't choose between them! :) So ill have to try both. Never had my SIL's pavlova before. Hope its yummy and chewy! :) x

Ya I love it too. Couldn't choose between them! :) So ill have to try both. Never had my SIL's pavlova before. Hope its yummy and chewy! :) x

A Chewy Meringue is a must! That's why I don't like the shop bought one! X

A Chewy Meringue is a must! That's why I don't like the shop bought one! X

Oh ya. Mmmmm.... looking forward to it now!! :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh ya. Mmmmm.... looking forward to it now!! :) x Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Can u send me a bit over! X

Good Luck with Day 3 of your course Brona. X

Hey Brona, glad to see you're back & staying on track, great willpower especially as you've been away! Hope you had a good birthday :D

Thanks hon.
Ya feels great to be back on track. ALOT of planning going into it.
Birthday was lovely. Quiet-just how I like it. :)
How are you doing? X

How's that lip looking?? X

Thankfully only really light bruising that makeup covers and swelling gone down. But it's fair sore! :) x

I hope the bruise does not prevent the already planned scone eating! X

Good Morning Brona :) Good Luck for Day 4 of your course :) You'll soon be going home! X

Hey guys
Wow. Am shattered. What a long week.

I wi yesterday morn as I was in my own house. 11st 0.5. Disgusted! Knew none of my clothes fit but was still hoping to be within 10st.

Anyway. Didnt wi last week so dont know what I lost.
Course is nuts! Love it but exhausting.
Stayed in sisters last night. Went to bed at 8.30 last night and slept! Really needed it! :)

Went a bit nuts yesterday food wise but reset today for week! :)

Life has been very busy for you so don't beat yourself up about it, you'll get there! Any weddings this year??

Have you finished the course now?? Still loving work then I guess, that's brilliant!! I'm a little (a lot) jealous!!! :D

Hey guys Wow. Am shattered. What a long week. I wi yesterday morn as I was in my own house. 11st 0.5. Disgusted! Knew none of my clothes fit but was still hoping to be within 10st. Anyway. Didnt wi last week so dont know what I lost. Course is nuts! Love it but exhausting. Stayed in sisters last night. Went to bed at 8.30 last night and slept! Really needed it! :) Went a bit nuts yesterday food wise but reset today for week! :) Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Onwards to next weeks WI, Friday Crew are back up to strength ;-) x

Back