ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Sweetie - when have you EVER known me not to be able to get an erection out of a man? LMTO!!!!

Ooops - bit rude for this early in the morning - but I have been without Eric for a whole 36 hours now! lol

See ya soon,
love

Hey hon. Im good
Diet isnt being followed well this week. Nephews christening last weekend. Wasnt too bad but not great either. Hard to get back into it.

The weather is fab though. Great excuse to do work outside at home. :)

How are you doing? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

How was the Christening Cake Brona ;-) x

How was the Christening Cake Brona ;-) x

Mmmm... not as nice as usual. Think they got sponge instead if madera. Still sugary though. :) x

Mmmm... not as nice as usual. Think they got sponge instead if madera. Still sugary though. :) x Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh No! Celebration Cake just has to be Madiera, it's the law! X

WI-put on weight.... disgusted. Not even gona say what it was. So disappointed in myself. I know I wasn't great this week but didn't think I was that bad.
Im not trying to exaggerate (because I know I wasn't good) but im gona keep an eye on it and make sure its not a side affect of my meds. Ive only been on them 2 months....

Anyway. Onwards and downwards. :) x

WI-put on weight.... disgusted. Not even gona say what it was. So disappointed in myself. I know I wasn't great this week but didn't think I was that bad. Im not trying to exaggerate (because I know I wasn't good) but im gona keep an eye on it and make sure its not a side affect of my meds. Ive only been on them 2 months.... Anyway. Onwards and downwards. :) x

Hey Brona, medication is a funny thing which does funny things to people, try not to let it get to you. I'm always here if u need to chat. X

Hey Brona, medication is a funny thing which does funny things to people, try not to let it get to you. I'm always here if u need to chat. X

Thanks hon. In one way im hoping its meds so I hav an excuse but realistically I hope its not their fault cos I really wana loose this weight.

All I can do is start again this week.

Thanks honey. Xx

Thanks hon. In one way im hoping its meds so I hav an excuse but realistically I hope its not their fault cos I really wana loose this weight. All I can do is start again this week. Thanks honey. Xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You're very welcome sweetie, you've always been there for me, through good and bad. Friday WI Crew can do this and we will do this. X

Friday

Breakfast
Coffee
Banana
Mandarin

Lunch
Salad-lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, peppers, feta cheese, tuna, el mayo, homemade dressing, coleslaw - 7

Dinner
Ww mac and cheese - 9

Snacks
Animal bar - 3
Flump - 1
Homemade chips, el mayo, ketchup - 5
Coleslaw, beetroot, onion, sweet chilli - 2
Strawberries

Total dailies used: 26/26
Weeklies used today: 1/49
Total weeklies left: 48

So great 1st day back on track I thought. I still havnt got into cooking dinner properly. I think its the heat. But I saw the ww meal and said id try it. It was quite nice actually.
Animal bar was yum but 3pp????
Thanks charlene for the Flump idea-yum
Then I was hungry still (def biggest prob with starting again) so I ate proper food-basically cos I had nothing crappy to eat-i know.... I checked! :)

Anyway, hoping day 2 will go as well. :) x

Flumps are great value your foods looking good love the sound of ww Mac n cheese x

Ya compared to 3pp for animal bat flumps are way better!
I was wandering around tesco last night and saw they had few new options. It was lovely comfort food! :) x

Just had the most yummy lunch.
Slept til 12 noon and then made lunch while chatting to my mam on phone.

Cleared out the freezer in kitchen (under fridge) and one in garage (chest freezer) and found roasted pumpkin and goats cheese filo tarts that id picked up when they were reduced some time.
I had previously worked out pp and written it on the package so that saved time. :)

They were 9pp each but put it with salad and id had no breakfast (cos I was asleep!) And said it'd be nice to have a treat on weekend. Make me feel like not eating salads all the time.

I had a menu done out but im so broke I really need to depend on the freezer this week so ill redo menu now depending on what I found. :) xx

I love utilising my freezer rather than buying new :) The Filo Tarts sound scrummy :) I saw the Mac n Cheese in Iceland earlier, wondered what it would be like. X

I love utilising my freezer rather than buying new :) The Filo Tarts sound scrummy :) I saw the Mac n Cheese in Iceland earlier, wondered what it would be like. X

Oh I loved looking through it. I took a pay cut in my new job and im definitely feeling the pinch. I bought so much stuff a few months ago and id forgotten about most of it! :)

Filo tart was amazing and I have seen reduced since so must keep an eye out.

Mac and cheese really was quite nice. I dont eat it often but id def buy it again! :)

Oh I loved looking through it. I took a pay cut in my new job and im definitely feeling the pinch. I bought so much stuff a few months ago and id forgotten about most of it! :)

Filo tart was amazing and I have seen reduced since so must keep an eye out.

Mac and cheese really was quite nice. I dont eat it often but id def buy it again! :)

How much did the mac n cheese cost there? It's £1 here x

Can't really remember hon. €3.60 ish??? Nothings ever as cheap as ye get and then Iceland's evening better isn't it? x

So Day 2 coming to a close....

Saturday:

Breakfast:
None- slept til 12 noon!! :)

Lunch:
Filo tart (9)
Salad
Homemade dressing (1)

Dinner:
Chicken Tagine (13)

Snacks:
krispie bars x 2 (4)
White wine (6)
popcorn with butter (3)

Total Dailies Used: 26/26
Weeklies Used today: 10/48
Total Weeklies Left: 38

Made homemade dressing yesterday and it totals 6pp so im guessing how much I use every day but ill make sure that in the end i'll have pointed all 6pp....

Spent the day cleaning the house, washing and planting flowers! :)

Buzzing! :)

Last edited:
Can't really remember hon. EUR3.60 ish??? Nothings ever as cheap as ye get and then Iceland's evening better isn't it? x

Yeah it's £1 in iceland, do u not have that store? X

So Day 2 coming to a close....

Saturday:

Breakfast:
None- slept til 12 noon!! :)

Lunch:
Filo tart (9)
Salad
Homemade dressing (1)

Dinner:
Chicken Tagine (13)

Snacks:
krispie bars x 2 (4)
White wine (6)

Total Dailies Used: 26/26
Weeklies Used today: 7/48
Total Weeklies Left: 41

Made homemade dressing yesterday and it totals 6pp so im guessing how much I use every day but ill make sure that in the end i'll have pointed all 6pp....

Spent the day cleaning the house, washing and planting flowers! :)

Buzzing! :)

What went into your homemade dressing? Glad u are doing so good x

Yeah it's £1 in iceland, do u not have that store? X

No no Iceland here. :(

What went into your homemade dressing? Glad u are doing so good x

Olive Oil, balsamic vinegar, wholegrain mustard, garlic. :) x

Back