ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Well, I had 40 minutes to wait before giving blood so I pottered in shops. I found the sistema dressing pots and I bought askeys wafers!! Woohoo! :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Woohoo

Yey for Dressing Pot and Wafers! I hope the Pot is Pink ;-) x

Yey for Dressing Pot and Wafers! I hope the Pot is Pink ;-) x

It came as a 4 pack. One pink, one purple, one blue, one green. :)

Ya unfortunately. It annoys me when people work in this area and don't want to be. There are so many people out there who would love a chance to work in this area. I've kept ontop of her today and seems to be goin ok.... x

Me too, it used to really irritate me & some people can be quite dismissive and unpleasant to the people they support, it's really no good :( Chin up!

It came as a 4 pack. One pink, one purple, one blue, one green. :) Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Snap! ;)

Monday

Breakfast
Mandarin, coffee
Apple
Fat free plain yoghurt and homemade sf jam - 1

Lunch
Egg sandwich-egg x 2, white bread x 2, ww salad cream, el mayo, reg salad cream, lettuce, onion, tomato - 10

Snacks
Small costa peach iced tea - 2
Popcorn - 2
Wafers x 3 - 0
Tayto - 4

Dinner
Quorn bolognaise and spagetti - 11

Snacks
Mr freeze - 1

Total dailies used: 26/26
Weeklies used today: 5/38
Total weeklies left: 33

Long day at work. Managed to not kill the staff. Gave blood. Havnt done much since dinner. Testing paint on my garage windows and filling some more of the million holes on outside of my house that are letting the mice in. :( x

It came as a 4 pack. One pink, one purple, one blue, one green. :) Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ooooo so you can have a rota system! Yey! X

Monday Breakfast Mandarin, coffee Apple Fat free plain yoghurt and homemade sf jam - 1 Lunch Egg sandwich-egg x 2, white bread x 2, ww salad cream, el mayo, reg salad cream, lettuce, onion, tomato - 10 Snacks Small costa peach iced tea - 2 Popcorn - 2 Wafers x 3 - 0 Tayto - 4 Dinner Quorn bolognaise and spagetti - 11 Snacks Mr freeze - 1 Total dailies used: 26/26 Weeklies used today: 5/38 Total weeklies left: 33 Long day at work. Managed to not kill the staff. Gave blood. Havnt done much since dinner. Testing paint on my garage windows and filling some more of the million holes on outside of my house that are letting the mice in. :( x Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Was the Peach Iced Tea nice? Not seen those in Costa. X

Ooooo so you can have a rota system! Yey! X

Was the Peach Iced Tea nice? Not seen those in Costa. X

Oh ya it was yummy. I googled the points as we were walking down town. I knew we were going to costa but really didn't want a coffee. Loads in it for a small aswel. They had lemon aswel but that hadnt been on the list of propoints so I stayed away from it. ;) x

Im so tired today. couldnt get out of bed. Was getting very cross at my alarm. :)
Its gona be a very busy day in office today so.... hot and tired..... yey! :(

Think I need my coffee and some good tunes to get me into the swing of it! ;) x

Oh ya it was yummy. I googled the points as we were walking down town. I knew we were going to costa but really didn't want a coffee. Loads in it for a small aswel. They had lemon aswel but that hadnt been on the list of propoints so I stayed away from it. ;) x

Loving the preparation Brona! I'm very much in the camp, if I don't know or can't find out the pp then I don't eat or drink it! X

Im so tired today. couldnt get out of bed. Was getting very cross at my alarm. :)
Its gona be a very busy day in office today so.... hot and tired..... yey! :(

Think I need my coffee and some good tunes to get me into the swing of it! ;) x

U sound like Poppy, had to drag her out of bed! What tunes u thinking? X

Loving the preparation Brona! I'm very much in the camp, if I don't know or can't find out the pp then I don't eat or drink it! X

U sound like Poppy, had to drag her out of bed! What tunes u thinking? X

Ya, to be honest when it wasn't on the list on website ididn't mind, it was only when I saw it that I realised the list wasn't a complete one. Oh well. Ill check it for next time. :) x

Ya I'm just not feeling this morning. I'm gona blame the lack of blood in my system! ;) x

I Listened to just pop that I could scream/sing along to in car on radio stations on way in-serious radio hopping though-way too much talking on radio stations in the morning! :)

But think I'm gona go listen to some country music now to get me started! ;) x

Nothing better than a few good tunes to get you set for the day :) X

Oh ya. My boss is away this week so it'll be a gentle ease into the day.... :) x

Also I said id try a dress on today that I wanted to wear (seriously running out of work clothes in this weather). Id tried it on 2 weeks ago and it wouldn't go up on me and today... it fits!!! :) Delighted! At very least it means bloating has gone down... :) x

Woo fab nsv with the dress. Hope you line dance along to your country music xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ha.. It was never my strong point! :) Plus my managers are in a meeting next door- they'll think I've lost my marbles! .... Actually maybe that would make it interesting! Lol! ;) x

Hmmm... wasn't in mood for my lunch at all.... :( Ate a few bites but just couldn't.... :( x

Oh no do you feel poorly or not hungry hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

No I feel fine just not hungry... but maybe a little bit, just not for my lunch.....
Maybe I should pop to the shop... but id like to know what to get before I go in there or ill make awful decisions.... :(

Back