ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Ooooo it could be a TT, BG and MM Party lol x

Huh????

Sounds a fab night when I visit my friend in Kent it's a plan lol X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yey... me too, me too... :) x

Could of been a lot worse hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I suppose. I did hour of crazy tough pilates aswel tonight. So stick to as close to 26 (def under 30) tomorrow and WI friday morn.... can't wait.... :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm sure you'll get a fab loss Friday and I think it stands for treat trays board games and mini mins xx

Ah.... I got the treat tray and then I was lost. :) x

I totally read that as "I'm NOT sure you'll get a loss friday" and my heart sank! :(
Silly me! ;) x

Aww I wouldn't say that to you unless you were silly and ate 10,000 pp lol xx

Hehe... thanks hon. :) xx

Wednesday Breakfast Cornflakes & el milk - 5 Peppermint tea Snacks Mandarin Peppermint tea Tesco fat free peach Yoghurt - 1 Lunch Pasta, sundried tomato, red pesto, onion - 6 Snacks Mandarin Apple Dinner Omelette-eggs, egg white, peppers, onion, mushrooms, garlic, parma ham, blue cheese - 8 Coleslaw - 2 Chips & oil in airfryer, ketchup - 5 Snacks Egg x 2, salad cream - 5 Rice krispie bar - 2 Tayto - 4 Flump - 1 Diet coke Total dailies used: 26/26 Weeklies used today: 13/32 Total weeklies left: 19 Wow... I just couldnt stop eating today. Ridiculous! :( But I guess I kinda knew that today was better than tomoro as tomoro is day before wi!! Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

At least you stopped Brona :) AND you still have 19pp left before WI which is tomorrow. Hope you're feeling ok today. X

At least you stopped Brona :) AND you still have 19pp left before WI which is tomorrow. Hope you're feeling ok today. X

Hey hon,
Ya I have plenty left and have loads to do this evening so won't have time to sit and think about what else I can eat! ;)
To be honest I don't feel great. Tummy is fine-thankfully it seemed to only be a 24 hour thing. But I have a headache. Im putting it down to no coffee yesterday - I genuinely get withdrawals if I don't-scary! But didn't wana try it on an dodgy tummy yesterday. And tiredness I think. Its been a strange week work wise. and I'm due TOTM so think its all coming together!
Sorry for the moan....
Looking forward to the weekend. :) x

Oh, I forgot to mention Serena.... I went to Tesco after Pilates last night... Wow-that's definitely when the bargains are. I was just sorry I was going away for the weekend (kinda-you know what I mena! lol) cos there was loads there!!!
Id always seen the meat and fish-they have them all day every day-somethings on offer. But this was all the fresh breads, fruit, veg.....
So I got a basil plant-my last one died- was €2.99 down to 0.90c! And got a pain de champagne usually €1.79 down to 0.59c. Into the freezer! Yum! :)

I had been looking the other day at slimbos etc and I usually but them when they're on special-got like 5 packs the last time some one of the brands had an offer. Into the freezer-great.
But when I was looking I noticed that one of the brands was going out of date on Tuesday _when I was in Tesco on Tuesday). I thought it was strange that they didn't have it reduced as it was the last day in date but I thought again maybe they'd leave it til later that night but I didn't go back down. I walked through there yesterday and they're still on the shelf-I picked it up to see if they were new ones with new date. Nope, old ones there and they now have mould on them!!! They need to sort out their stock rotation big time!!! So disappointed cos if they'd seen it, id have gotten them reduced a few days ago cos there was loads!! :( x

Glad you've got some bargains, I love a good bargain, my OH loves the reduced to clear lol first place he goes. Boo to headache, hopefully a coffee will help later and hope you feel better in time for your weekend xx

Next time Brona, tell someone, not in a I want you to reduce this way but 'just to let you know...' Then go back 20 mins later & see what's happened!!

Glad you're feeling better after your tummy upset, it's likely you were hungry yesterday as everything you ate the day before went right through....fingers crossed ;)

Glad you've got some bargains, I love a good bargain, my OH loves the reduced to clear lol first place he goes. Boo to headache, hopefully a coffee will help later and hope you feel better in time for your weekend xx

Oh its addictive. Looking for bargains. Headache is gone so really think it was the coffee! Crazy. Ya I hope I get good sleep before leaving tomoro. :) x

Next time Brona, tell someone, not in a I want you to reduce this way but 'just to let you know...' Then go back 20 mins later & see what's happened!!

Glad you're feeling better after your tummy upset, it's likely you were hungry yesterday as everything you ate the day before went right through....fingers crossed ;)

You know you're right. It would have worked... hehe.... next time. :)

Feeling much better thanks. This muggy weather isnt helping. :) x

Is it a long journey for you xx

Ill work til 2.30 then drive to airport which is about hour away then flight takes an hour. Then train into manchester. Ill be with my sister by 7pm at latest. :) x

Oh dear. I just swallowed a caramac bar. 5pp!! I have a meeting with my solicitor over house deeds and was so hungry... :/

Hope u enjoyed the Caramac Bar? I'm sure I read somewhere that if u eat it quickly it doesn't count ;-) How did your meeting go? I'm so proud of your reduction hunting,my wait till u see the bargain I got today! X

Hope u enjoyed the Caramac Bar? I'm sure I read somewhere that if u eat it quickly it doesn't count ;-) How did your meeting go? I'm so proud of your reduction hunting,my wait till u see the bargain I got today! X

Oh cant wait to see your finds.
I cant wait til I start doing serious bargain hunting next week. :)
Meeting went grand. Its a long drawn out process but it'll be totally worth it. :)

Caramac was delicious. Well the speed I ate it, it was def 0pp!! :) x

Oh cant wait to see your finds. I cant wait til I start doing serious bargain hunting next week. :) Meeting went grand. Its a long drawn out process but it'll be totally worth it. :) Caramac was delicious. Well the speed I ate it, it was def 0pp!! :) x Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've never had a Caramac, I don't really like caramel so don't think I would like them?

We can have bargain competitions next week! I only had one find today but it was a good one! X

Back