18 weeks until the big day!

CupcakeMummy

Hi ladies. :)

I have a mere 20 weeks until my wedding. (Where has the time gone!)

And even though I have known it's coming for the past 20 months I;ve done nothing but eat junk since then. :cry:

So now I'm on the straight and narrow to try and get 42lb off between now and then!

Last edited:
20 weeks...not a lot in wedding planning time but lots of time in diet time!!! I'm sure you'll do fab!!

xx

How are you getting on with the wedding planning?? Have you still much to do?? You have lots of weight loss as Vixter says! My SW consultant always says you can lose 2 stone in 12 weeks!! Quite alot of people in our group do lose the 2 stone in 12 weeks or less. So i am very sure you can lose your 35lb in 20 weeks!! Good luck huni xx

How are you getting on with the wedding planning?? Have you still much to do?? You have lots of weight loss as Vixter says! My SW consultant always says you can lose 2 stone in 12 weeks!! Quite alot of people in our group do lose the 2 stone in 12 weeks or less. So i am very sure you can lose your 35lb in 20 weeks!! Good luck huni xx
Hiya! Thanks so much for the words of encouragement!

I'm feeling really positive about my weight loss, I'm sure I'll get close to where I want to be by then.

Wedding wise I think we're almost all set! Spoke to my florist last week and everything is planned for the floral for the ceremony and our reception locations, and the floral was something that stressed me out for a long time, so I'm glad that its all sorted now! There ar a couple of linens I need to choose between for our chairs and then I'm done with that!

We have a couple of changes to make on the food on our night time party, but they are almost done, just waiting for my planner to check with the hotel chef.

And I'm ordering my tiara on Saturday, which was the last thing I needed for the day. So I'm super excited now that my to do list is getting shorer and shorter!

Hi CM
Wow 20 weeks to your wedding thats not long, your wedding is further away than mine and I have all this stuff still to do eek!!

Do you find you are stressing less or more as the big day approaches?

I agree with the others 42lb loss in that time is definately do-able.

Well done on your loss so far and I look forward to reading your updates xx

Hi miss-r!

Thank you for your words of encouragement. :)

A couple of weeks ago I was stressing loads! Like it was waking me up at night and keeping me awake for 3 hours!

So I thought "enough is enough" and spent a few days contacting all of my vendors, and making to do lists and turning all my wedding/honeymoon files and documents into PDFs which I think transferred onto my iPhone so I will always have a copy handy.

Since then I feel so much more on top of everything and a lot less stressed.

Hopefully now I have hardly anything to do towards the big day except work on looking good! And I am having really good fun doing that. :)

Had my first dress fitting last night.

Mainly to sort the length out. I was honestly dreading it as my dress is a size 14 and last time it was on the back (lace up) didn't properly meet and I have been dreading having all armpit and back fat hanging over the top.

BUT it looked great! There was like 2cm of skin showing at tfw back. Which I'm glad if as it'll keep me on the straight and narrow. But it means that even if I do miss my wedding target by a couple of lb my dress will still fit perfect!

It's the honeymoon bikinis and shorts I need to worry about now!!

CupcakeMummy said:
Hi ladies. :)

I have a mere 20 weeks until my wedding. (Where has the time gone!)

And even though I have known it's coming for the past 20 months I;ve done nothing but eat junk since then. :cry:

So now I'm on the straight and narrow to try and get 42lb off between now and then!

You can do it good luck :)

Back