18stone 2lb...too far! - My diary

Good luck, have you checked to see if you can get the gym via the doctor/council, I am in Birmingham and the council run a Be Active scheme which means free off peak gym and exercise classes and free swimming at anytime, I go at 6.30am (yes even in this weather) and burn off 700 calories by going on the cross trainer for an hour.

Good luck xx

My weigh in is on Sundays. On target for my christmas goal but weightloss has slowed right down despite not going over on cals even once. Better reach it or I'll have a hissy fit!! Can't really go any lower on cals, struggling for energy as it is.

Menu is looking good. Are you logging it on a site or on paper? I use myfitnesspal to log, easier than doing it on paper for me

WEIGH-IN 1

I weighed myself late last night and then early this morning. Late last night after lots of food and water I weighed 17st 9lbs and this morning I weighed 17st 6lb. (I'm guessing my first weight of 18st2 was a little out then as I had weighed myself at night)

From my first weigh-in that's 10lb!!!!!

VERY PLEASED!

Not expecting anything like it next week, but definately hoping for 17st by christmas now instead of late january.

You do weigh more at night so say your start weight was 18 stone thats still a massive 8lbs....so 8 or 10 its bloody fantastic! I'd claim the 10...you've worked hard for it. Well done. Bet thats really spurred you on

Yeah I decided to claim the 10! haha

It really has, I was so tempted to have a takeaway tonight but that wont be happening now!

When's your next one?

My weigh in is tomorrow, been 100% but doesn't feel like anything has changed if you know what I mean, I haven't had a sneak preview so I may get a nice surprise tomorrow I guess.

Heres hoping

Congrats on the 10lbs, that's incredible!!! x

Ta!

I didn't really count this weekend, but I didn't pig out! Had 3 meals, but had a big dinner each night but nothing bad. Got back to counting today.

Porridge.
Soup and fish finger wrap.
Steak, peas, brown rice and sweet thai chilli sauce.
Snack-a-jacks.
Small packet of animal biscuits.

Arghhhh first bad day. Not happy at all!

I had a bacon butty - grilled and nimble bread so nothing too bad there.

I then had a tuna pasta....not amazing.

Toffee crisp....terrible.

Indian takeaway...wire my mouth shut someone?!

I didn't enjoy it but I ate it all. I feel bad about it now but tomorrow will be an extra light day. Hopefully I can balance it but I'm guessing my week is pretty much done for since I had a curry, rice and half a naan.

We'll see! I'm setting my alarm extra early so I can get on the Wii for an hour tomorrow and burn some calories.

Looks like a STS this week! I'm GUTTED! But I did have a takeaway, too much rice, chocolate, crisp and no proper food routine this week! Not enough water either, and I never wrote out my food diary like I was meant to. BAD week. But I'll make sure I make up for it next week.

I thought I was 2lb down the other day and it seems that it all went back on which I find a bit odd but we'll see!

Weighed myself again this morning...3lbs gone! Very happy! I'm 17-3 now. Drank a lot of water over the weekend and kept calories to a minimum.

Bit of a crap week! Too many christmas events going on...not good. Had pizza last night so not weighing myself today going to save it for tomorrow and see if I'm managed to stay at 17.3! I really need to get a grip on my eating again.

First week went really well but then I just seemed to lose track as christmas has approached. Not a good excuse at all.

Will update tomo

Back