19 weeks = -73lbs

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would update you on my loss so far this week I have now lost over 5 Stone. In some ways I still can't believe it has happened and i am having to buy new clothes.

I still have 29lbs to go but am in fighting spirit to completely change my attitude to food. Roll on the 21st August when I hope to weight just 10 stone.

Just keep going and you will get there.

wow!!! that is amazing hun!!! you must be sooo pleased!!! :D.

im so glad i read this as im on week 6 and ive been feeling abit fed up. but this has given me new inspiration. it can be done!! :)

good luck on your journey hun.

xox

That is amazing, what a great result! Just what we all need to inspire us!
You must feel fantastic right now, good luck with getting to your target, at this rate you'll be there before August!

Well done you. I've also lost 5st and still have a long way to go but it is still a lovely feeling.

You must be delighted with the new you xx

well done! a real inspiration. it is amazing what you can do when put your mind to it and stay focussed 100%.

That's fab, just started last wed lost 12 lb til now! not easy mind!

How are you managing give me some inspiration please! I really want to stick to it! help:wave_cry:

Well done, thats fantastic, i'm sure the rest will follow!

how is it going I started last Wed 01 July please tell me the 2nd week is easier?

The second week does feel better! You need to keep drinking the water to hydrate yourself and help keep your tummy full. Read some of the diaries and this will help motivate you.

Emma x

Lucky Lomas it does get easier I found the first few weeks the worst as I couldnt stand the smell of the shakes and so had to hold my nose to stop me from gagging.

I also found the cold and tiredness hard but that is a far distant memory.

The things that really helped was writing my own personal diary about my feelings and thoughts. In a kind of therapy way I wrote letters to myself when I was younger, my parents, bullies and my ex who i was angry at. I then threw them away - letting go of my anger.

I also wrote about what I am worried about and how i will limit this and how i will change when i have finnished Lipotrim. I plan to be weighed regularly at my pharmasist so i keep on top of my weight and do something when i have put on a few lbs instead of waiting until i have a few extra stone.

I also made a chart in the shape of a dress i love with a skinny me in it. Then every week after I am weighed I fill in the squares that are equal to the ammount i have lost. I keep this on the back of my bedroom door so I can see it from my bed and when I go out.

I also wrote a list of why i want to lose it.

Back