:(

stacie3006

Hey All,

Hope those that had WI in today did well. Ive worked so hard for last week and i only lost 1lb, i know a loss is a loss but i cant help but feel disappointed!! :( Its ladies time not sure if that had something to do with it.
:cry:

I'd say ToM defo has something to do with it, you may be retaining water which can add pounds. Good news is it should all be off by next week, so stick at it and i'm sure you will see the results then :)

:hug99: Oh Poppet!

Please don't be sad. You should be so proud of yourself for sticking to plan especially on * week! I'm due my * week any time now and feel like a beached whale at the moment lol! I don't weigh myself weekly for this reason as I find that the inch loss gives me greater satisfaction than numbers on a scale. Don't give up hun 1lb is a great achivement and you'll probably have a bigger loss next week.

Awwww thanks girls :)

Yea a loss is a loss and it defo is time of the month although i didnt help my cause today though by not sticking to plan at all and having like a weeks worth of syns in one day!! spoken to my lovely lady who takes my group and im gonna start afresh tomorrow, it must be my lady time making me crave all this food!! anyways established that i need to plan meals etc.
I do have a question though because i follow extra easy mainly does it matter if i ate loads of pasta every night, would i still lose weight, same with rice??? Im not a potatoe lover really. I always think though if im eating so much even on extra easy plan im not going to lose weight esp with foods like rice and pasta?

Thanks for your replys mucho appreciated
xx

i try not to have carbs (rice, pasta) etc every night as i think they would possibly slow weight loss down...especially if i have had some at lunch time

You can have pasta every night if you want to but remember to have your 1/3 superfree with it and to only eat until you are full.

well done on your loss hon a loss is a loss - a pound a week is 52 in a year which is huge

Awww thanks guys!!! yea im feeling bit happier about it now! Im on a green day today try and mix it all up abit see how i get on! Your right a lb a week is 52 lb over a year that is a massive weight loss, slow and steady i think is the way forward.

Thanks for all your nice comments. x

Back