199lb yay!

nomoremuffintop

Gold Member
just had to blow my own trumpet for a change as im so excited! im on day 48 today and am now down uner 200lb at last (started at 242.2lb on 5th jan) :D

:party0011:

Blow away! That is one hell of an achievement and I'm sure that breaking the 200lb barrier will give you a huge phsychological boast, well done x

yes it feels like im talking about someone else!

thanks, im really glad Sandra it felt like a life time ahead but now its only a few weeks ago that i was on day one and over 17 stones. thanks god for LT and thank my will power for returning :) cant wait untill next week when i will (fingers crossed) be in the 13's for the 1st time in 3 years when i was my lightest of 13.13 after doing lipotrim the 1st attempt of many, like everyone else that restarts i wish id just stuck to it back then i would have been at goal years ago :D

Well done ! :)

Well done, what a great feeling it is, I remember when I hit 199, it's definitely a cause for celebrating with a glass of fizzy water!! hehe

Well done, great achievement! Keep it up :) x

Well done, I'm counting the days!!! x

Ah jolly well done. It is a brilliant feeling to break that 200 lb barrier. It's impossible to describe how good it feels. You're doing brilliantly, keep it up. The weeks will fly by till you reach your goal.

Really well done. You've done so well throughout. I can't wait to get under 200lbs.

Hopeful newbie

First post and very confused but this thread really struck a chord! Just getting to grips with Lipotrim and trying to learn about posts and forums. There seems such a long way to go (in weight and computer skills) so it's been great to read all the support and success stories. I'm feeling very hopeful!

Hello, welcome and good luck Jessie......

It will all become clear how this works, don't worry you don't need much in the way of computer skills!

Any questions, feel free to ask, it's become apparent that some of the pharmacists don't give people much help so we have to help each other. The is diet is bloody hard but if you can stick it out, it promises results and fast........

So stay hopeful and stay strong, good luck x

Thank you so much for that: it's made my day! It took me a week just to write that first post. Pathetic really but I suppose it's down to low self-esteem as much as poor computer skills. I think I'm going to make that my new mantra: lose weight, gain confidence.:D

Thank you so much for that: it's made my day! It took me a week just to write that first post. Pathetic really but I suppose it's down to low self-esteem as much as poor computer skills. I think I'm going to make that my new mantra: lose weight, gain confidence.:D

Sounds like a good one to me! Don't worry we don't bite .....too many calories :D

Get posting, the more you post the more privileges that you get, but I can't for the life of me remember what they are! Find yourself a buddy on here, someone who has started out at about the same time or has the same amount of weight to lose then you can encourage and support each other. It really helps cos everyone is at different stages on this diet, for instance I finished LT back in November so whilst I can remember how hard it was I'm not actually going through the 'pain' at the moment:D

Good advice. Will do!

Looking forward to the day when, like you nomoremuffintop, I can say I'm less than 200lbs. Just the thought of reaching Day 48 is mind-blowing. Respect! :worthy:

i wish i hadnt blown that trumpet haha cant believe iv gained 7lb over 48hrs (due totm, not drank enough and not been to the loo for a few days are the only things i can think of?)
but hey ho it will be off again in no time ... i hope :|

and well done to everyone else thats on the journey to be below 200lb it IS going to happen so come back and 'blow' your own trumpet when you are there :)

xxx

i had second weigh in today, another 4 lb off making 14! i am exactly 200 lb, so next week i will defo reach under 200 x

Back