19st 8.5lb down to 12st and still loosing

I weighed a little bit more when i started and have now lost over 2 stone.... Loved seeing your pictures, you look fabulous and it helps motivate me. Well done! :)

I weighed in at 19st 11 when I started and am looking to lose a similar amount for my wedding next year, am nearly 2.5 down so far and you pics have given me an extra little boost, it's so reassuring to see it can be done!

wow amazing. Your photos are so motivating to look at, Shows that it can really be done if you put the effort in. Thank you for sharing them with us x

Wow thats just amazing. I spend hours reading these threads and they really do give me inspiration and motivate me to carry on when i'm having a bad day.

Good luck with the rest of your journey x

Wow truly inspirational, my body shape is very similar to yours was. It's amazing to think I could be as slim as you. Amazing, well done x

You look amazing, well done you. Seeing this makes me even more determined thanks for sharing xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

WOW!!!! What an absolute inspiration you are to all of us who are just starting out! Big Congratulations, you look stunning!!

You started off just above the weight I'm starting off with...at your current weight, do you find you have a lot of loose skin?

I'm 21 and started off at just about 19st. I want to get down to around 9st but I'm terrified of loose skin!

You look absolutely amazing - well done on your journey so far and thank you for being an inspiration x

You look stunning! What an inspiring picture - I started at 19st 6lbs and seeing this truly makes me believe that I can do it too. Thank you and massive congratulations! :D

Back