1s weigh in :-(

MissMoc

So I lost 5lbs. Very disappointed as I followed to the letter. Brings me to a healthy BMI now but was hoping for better results given the effort I put in

Don't be disappointed, that's still great! I'm sure you'll be a steady "loser" so to speak, rather than me! I reckon mine will slow down so much now.

Well done for a good start!
x

5lbs is a great loss x try carrying around 3 bags of sugar for a bit x I know it gets diheartening when you see others have huge losses...but were all different sizes and the main goal is to achieve our ideal....and lets face it your 5lbs closer to that now than last week xx

Chin up hunni x

5lb is great when your BMI is near the healthy range. I hope I'm losing that much when I'm near my healthy BMI. Just think you would have to do 4 or 5 weeks at WW to lose that

i was 14stone 1 and lost 5lbs in my first week! i was gutted because i was 100% all the way through and drank plenty of water!! i honestly wouldnt worry about it! lets see how we get on next weigh day and if you add it together that is still much more in two weeks that you would loose on slimmers or weight watchers!

well done for the 5lbs! that is still alot of weight! x

It's still a really good loss hun,don't be disappointed,you've done great x

Back