1st appt tonight

parkerela

Hi can anyone tell me what will happen at the chemist tonight? i have watched the dvd but it was online and the sound was really crap.i just want to know what happens on the 1st appt and do i need to have doctors check ups cos i know you do on lighterlife,sorry to keep asking questions but im getting nervous now,i drove to the chemist last night after telling them i would be there at 6.15,i got outside and bottled it and drove back home:( I dont want to do that tonight apart from the fact that theyb was annoyed that i didnt turn up:mad:

The rubber glove and the internal can be a bit uncomfortable although on a personal note I actually liked it:p

Dont worry about it just turn up and they will be as nice as pie;)

The chemists will be fine Parkerela don't worry. Good luck tomorrow for your first day.:D:D

Good luck, you will be fine, they just do a health check on you, take your measurements, blood pressure, weigh you and then ask for your money lol, oh and they will give you 21 packs of food for your first week on Lipotrim. Dont worry.

and a urine bottle for next week.
It is fine. I was nervous but it was simple, straight forward and fine!

The rubber glove and the internal can be a bit uncomfortable although on a personal note I actually liked it:p

Dont worry about it just turn up and they will be as nice as pie;)

:8855:

Gaz you are a terror!!!!! Don't scare the poor woman!

You'll be fine. The first step is always the hardest. All chemists are different, at mine they took my word on my height and have never checked my wee! We filled in lots of paperwork, weighed me (the scariest bit!!!!), chatted a bit then I bought my packs and left! I started that morning.

Good luck.

x

i never gave a urine sample - i think mine are slacking....lol

Though i know i am in ketosis, so does my husband - he keeps going on about the smelly breath! He won't believe i can't help it....lol

They are 'technically' supposed to to check that you aren't cheating but no one I've come across has ever been asked to give one.

I am given a bottle each time and have to return with it. It is also to check if you are drinking enough as well as to see if you are in K

Back