1st class

mrs lever

im eagerly awaiting my first class this morning, but also nervous. I know what i weigh so that wnt be a shock but all those new faces arrgghh. Im sure i will enjoy it - wish me luck x

Good luck, you will be fine. I would love to be able to go to a Saturday moring class, i have to wait all day Monday until 7pm to get weighed.

Hi, good luck for class. I have made some lovely friends at my class and now love going every mon morning and if I have to work I really miss my group although my consultant has one on a mon night I go to instead.

i really wish we had a saturday class near where i live. my first one is not until monday. so am mainly guessing about shopping i need to get in

patsyx

Good luck with joining the new group,I get weighed on Saturday mornings too, I'm surprised that they haven't put more saturday morning groups on.

I had my first meet last week and like you felt apprehensive.............I had a ball.

Talk about a giggle best £9.50 I've ever spent and of course the consultant and advice were fab too.

Let us know how you get on

Sarah

love it love it love it! i had such a laugh. Im now looking forwards and not backwards. Thanks guys xx

So glad it went well for you. I'm going back to class monday evening after a long break. Wish I had a Saturday morning class too.

Well done Mrs L! You've done the hardest bit! Now good luck with the plan! And don't be afraid to ask questions! Welcome aboard!

Back