1st day and quit!! HELPPPPPPPP!!!!!

Hi, my 1st day and i've quit! I have felt ill all day and got sickness and diahoria!!!! Is this part of it?!?!?!
:cry:

Crikey! It's sounds like something you ate yesterday or the weekend! If anything it'll give you the opposite of the runs! Talk to your pharmacist hun - they'll give you all the medical advice when it comes to LT.

Feeling rubbish can be fended off by making sure your water intake is high - up to 4 litres - and do it because it does work.

Please don't give up - have a look at other people's progress and see how far they have come. Keep going - it is worth it xxx

I know it's very very hard but the symptoms I found was a bit like a very mild flu. I did get the runs but as other lady said it is usually the opposite. Drink the water and take a couple of paracetamol id you get head ache and I'm sure you will be fine it only lasts a couple of days. good luck if you try again.

hi hun
I'm quite new too... not finished my first week yet. But I'm a very similar weight to you (think there's about a pound in it), I have the same goal weight as you and I'm from Sheffield :D so we have loads in common jst wiv that.
Don't give up. It was so hard for the 1st 3-4 days for me but now I'm completely fine. Like they said above, drink loads of water!! :)
Hope ur ok. xxx

Im on day 12 and never thought i would get here! the first 3 days were the worst, i took plenty of paracetomol and water and it got me through, drink lots and lots of water- but as the others say it dosent sound like the lipotrim did this? i started on the strawberry shakes and they made me feel queasy, i changed to the choc ones and found them lot better, keep it up!

Poor you! I agree, it's sounds like a bug. I am only on day 2 and although I feel awful I haven't had your symptoms. I just seem vacant and tired, plus VERY grumpy. hee hee!
Come on Hun, there's a few of us just starting this week, we'll do it together! xxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the support....feeling better today.....here we go again?! lol day 2!

Back