Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

1st day and quit!! HELPPPPPPPP!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by DontwannaBfatn40, 6 July 2010 Social URL.

1. DontwannaBfatn40

DontwannaBfatn40 Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi, my 1st day and i've quit! I have felt ill all day and got sickness and diahoria!!!! Is this part of it?!?!?!
    :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ohtobeslinky

ohtobeslinky Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(7.34%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Orlistat
    Crikey! It's sounds like something you ate yesterday or the weekend! If anything it'll give you the opposite of the runs! Talk to your pharmacist hun - they'll give you all the medical advice when it comes to LT.

Feeling rubbish can be fended off by making sure your water intake is high - up to 4 litres - and do it because it does work.

Please don't give up - have a look at other people's progress and see how far they have come. Keep going - it is worth it xxx

4. sarahb2

sarahb2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(4.28%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world at home
    I know it's very very hard but the symptoms I found was a bit like a very mild flu. I did get the runs but as other lady said it is usually the opposite. Drink the water and take a couple of paracetamol id you get head ache and I'm sure you will be fine it only lasts a couple of days. good luck if you try again.

5. sallyt1787

sallyt1787 Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(10.14%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hi hun
    I'm quite new too... not finished my first week yet. But I'm a very similar weight to you (think there's about a pound in it), I have the same goal weight as you and I'm from Sheffield :D so we have loads in common jst wiv that.
    Don't give up. It was so hard for the 1st 3-4 days for me but now I'm completely fine. Like they said above, drink loads of water!! :)
    Hope ur ok. xxx

6. mollbreezer

mollbreezer Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.48%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Im on day 12 and never thought i would get here! the first 3 days were the worst, i took plenty of paracetomol and water and it got me through, drink lots and lots of water- but as the others say it dosent sound like the lipotrim did this? i started on the strawberry shakes and they made me feel queasy, i changed to the choc ones and found them lot better, keep it up!

7. Clairebeau

Clairebeau Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.94%)
    Diet:
    Lipatrim
    Poor you! I agree, it's sounds like a bug. I am only on day 2 and although I feel awful I haven't had your symptoms. I just seem vacant and tired, plus VERY grumpy. hee hee!
    Come on Hun, there's a few of us just starting this week, we'll do it together! xxxxxxxxx

8. DontwannaBfatn40

DontwannaBfatn40 Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Thanks for the support....feeling better today.....here we go again?! lol day 2!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.