1st day completed

becky25

my first day on LT over and i have to say today hasn't been half as bad as i had expected, i was expecting to have hunger pains and to feel sick like you do normally if you don't eat but actually the shakes do fill you up.

I was a bit grouchy earlier on and i felt a bit confused and not with it, after drinking a pint of water i felt fine, i was dreading lunch and tea time but actually wasn't to bad i didn't even have an urge to pick.

mind you as soon as i put the kids to bed boredom kicked in and that was the first time today i had thought about food, however as soon as holby city came on i was fine lol.
The only down side at the mo is the fact that the toilet seems to be my best friend to the extent that i might set up camp in there tonight lol and also i am feeling hot and cold all the time, not sure if that is normal.

All in all a good day, bring on day 2!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaa you well done on getting through it heres to day 2!

Well done on getting through your first day hun. Stick with it and remember WATER, WATER, WATER.

i know i have water coming out of my ears, i have had 2 litres so far and am on my 2nd 2ltr bottle now, somehow it seems more bearable to drink it whilst im on the computer cos you dont realise you are drinking it, if that makes sense.

well done becky and good luck for the rest of the week

Good luck Becky.

I always seem to feel cold these days so I take a hot water bottle to bed each night!!!!

x

my first day on LT over and i have to say today hasn't been half as bad as i had expected, i was expecting to have hunger pains and to feel sick like you do normally if you don't eat but actually the shakes do fill you up.

I was a bit grouchy earlier on and i felt a bit confused and not with it, after drinking a pint of water i felt fine, i was dreading lunch and tea time but actually wasn't to bad i didn't even have an urge to pick.

mind you as soon as i put the kids to bed boredom kicked in and that was the first time today i had thought about food, however as soon as holby city came on i was fine lol.
The only down side at the mo is the fact that the toilet seems to be my best friend to the extent that i might set up camp in there tonight lol and also i am feeling hot and cold all the time, not sure if that is normal.

All in all a good day, bring on day 2!!!

WELL DONE on getting thru' day 1 :)

you'll be fine...and the results are so so worth it !!!

keep us posted with your success....

Debz xx

You're in, You have started, You wont give up!

You have the first day over, and thats the hardest!

Well done and good luck xx

well done just keep glugging you'll be fine.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost

Well done babe. Im always cold at the moment, especially at work as the air conditioning is a killer.
Keep drinking the water and wrap up warm and you will get through the first few days x

You can do this!

Well done Becky :D The advise up there is right - water, determination & focus :D

You'll soon be in ketosis & watching in amazement as the weight drops off :)

Back