1st day dizziness and almost fainting

hi

does anyone know or felt dizzy, weak and faint on there first day of lipotrim

just wondered if how i feel is normal?????

I was dizzy and sick but it passed,second day was much better,take it easy and rest x

i was really dizzy and faint for the first few days but it soon stopped when i drunk more water.even now i feel faint if i havnt had enough water.dont worry it will soon stop,it gets better honest:D

hi

does anyone know or felt dizzy, weak and faint on there first day of lipotrim

just wondered if how i feel is normal?????
This my first day and im already struggling. I feel so light headed.The trips to the loo are not helping.All four kids are now in and all i want to do is go to bed.I have been chasing the two year old around all day.I didnt think it would b bad so soon.I have no will powerand this makes me realise how much i usually graze all day.:cry::cry:

Very normal hun, i felt light headed a lot to be honest throughout LT on and off but not as much as in the first week. it will get better xx

hi hun u feeling any better? i've got headache but i've been stitching so it might be that i'm off in the bath now for a nice soak.

I also periodically go light headed. I f I was you just try and take it easy. The first few days are without question very difficult but there is, without doubt only you to drag you through, so try not to dwell on all the negatives and think positive, come on here and natter, again not just about the bad things but for example sex, anything!:D A bonus of feeling pants later in the day you can go have a nice long hot bath abd an early night.
As you have seen from others that have done it for the first week they are still trying to come down. Joking apart trust me the results so out weigh any of the negative thoughts your expieriencing at the moment, So stick at it and take chill pill and good luck:) x

Stick with it. You wont look back after your first weigh in.

I feel dizzy

I was delighted to see through the forum that other people suffered headaches and dizziness, I also feel cold. It helps that I am drinking hot/warm water and I also went into a warm bath.

Back