1st day - Hello everyone

frizflop

Hi Everyone and Hello. My name is sally and I have just joined this site. I have been reading the posts for a week or so and you lot gave me such inspiration that I joined Slimming World Last night.:D Really looking forward to getting into it, getting rid of the weight and having a chat - sally x

Hello Sally, good to hear you're inspired! Looking forward to hearing good things from you this time next week!

**hugs**
Cobweb x

Hello!
I'm very new to the site too, but finding it a very nice place and easy to settle in to. Looking foward to your posts.
And good luck.
Kelly.x

Hi Sally and welcome to SW and MM!!!

SW is a fantastic plan (you cant call it a diet, as you're not depriving yourself!)
My advice would be to write everything that you eat down...keep a diary so that you can look back at your losses and give yourself a boost.

Good luck with your journey and I look forward to reading more from you!

yay.... *snuggles in amongst the newbies & feels one of the crowd*...

SW brilliant choice! I'm back to it after a while away...

Good luck & look forward to sharing our stories :)

Welcome to MM and of course SW! Good luck on your journey and look forward to chatting xx

Hi Girls, Thanks for all the posts. I love reading about how everyone is getting on. All the advice and tips are great too, looking forward to my first weigh in!! - sally x

I joined last night too...have tried various diets but always come back to SW as it really works. Biggest motivation ever this time round as i am being a bridesmaid next year, so really really hyped up at the moment.
Good luck with your weight loss journeys everyone :D

Back