1st day today....

Loser85

Gold Member
Well thts me and the OH officially started the diet. Had a cappucino shake this morning and it wsnt too bad. A wee bit sweet but is bearable. Wanted choc orange but she had none left. All i can say is bring on the rotton feeling cos im wanting ketosis to hit me full force. :D

Lisa xxx

Welcome!

Hi
Just to say welcome!
Everyone on here is fabulous, so if you have any questions just ask!!

Good luck!

Welcome and good luck !

It's a great diet

A x

Thanks for the support it is much appreciated. I have a week long break planned at the beginning of august to sunny blackpool and was wondering how much i could maybe lose by then? Its just last year i went and was heavily pregnant so i dont fancy traipsing all over with the extra weight this year!

Lisa xxx

Welcome! I'm sure the 2 of you will keep each other on track - good luck!!

wow 3 stone! That would take me into the low 14's! Not been anywere near that in about 5 years. Does anybody else struggle to imagine themselves at the end of our journeys? Ive been overweight in some capacity or another my whole life so cant picture myself slim. I suppose itll just make the feeling that bit better when it happens.

Lisa xxx

Good hun! I'm restarting tomorrow too so am ready to feel your pain! Think long & hard about what you will do for your break. I took a weekend off for my birthday last year & never got my head back into the diet which is why I'm still not at goal now. It is an amazing diet though & after your first weigh in you'll be hooked!

wow 3 stone! That would take me into the low 14's! Not been anywere near that in about 5 years. Does anybody else struggle to imagine themselves at the end of our journeys? Ive been overweight in some capacity or another my whole life so cant picture myself slim. I suppose itll just make the feeling that bit better when it happens.

Lisa xxx

Welcome Lisa

Yeah at 1st I couldnt imagine myself slim but I have lost a stone in 2 weeks and people do notice and im now a size 16 which i never thought i would be! It is hard sometimes but sooooo worth it. Stick with it xxxxxxx

My OH and i have spoke about this and i think were going to take the tetras for whilst we are there. I know wht you mean about once u have a break its hard to restart. I originally did LL before this and had a weekend off for visiting my mum in england and couldnt get back onat all. So will have the tetras and then the choices wont be there.

Lisa xx

The Tetras are scrummy!!! Handy for when your out and about i take mine shopping x

My OH and i have spoke about this and i think were going to take the tetras for whilst we are there. I know wht you mean about once u have a break its hard to restart. I originally did LL before this and had a weekend off for visiting my mum in england and couldnt get back onat all. So will have the tetras and then the choices wont be there.

Lisa xx

Yeay to your plan! Those nasty demons hit you when you don't need it otherwise! Good luck, you know that you can do it from past experience & its great to have real life support on top of the lovely world of minimins!

fist day of many more . Just go with the waves and lets hope you don't get some crashing big ones , small carm ones you want !

Back