CWP diary.

Em1993

Hi Guys,

This is all new to me but after struggling with my weight for years and trying other diets and not getting anywhere I wanted to try something else. So.....

I started my CWP on Tuesday (12/2/19) and I have to say so far I am finding it incredibly easy! Am I the only one?!
I’m not hungry, I don’t crave food and I’ve had none of the side affects that were mentioned to me by my consultant nor any that I’ve read about. I thought it was going to be incredibly hard the first week or two (i prepared myself for that as my friend did and warned me) Yesterday I didn’t even want my shake at lunch time and I couldn’t even force it down if I’d of tried. I only had one meal yesterday (breakfast) as I couldn’t face anything the rest of the day. Is this bad?! On the Wednesday morning I woke up felling full of energy and the happiest I’ve felt in I don’t know how long. This has continued all week. I’m going to step on the scales this morning and see if I’ve lost anything. My consultant also gave me a peice of tape with my waist measurement so I’m going to put that round me too to see if I’ve lost anything. My first weight in with the consultant is Tuesday.
I’m a little bit nervous and excited at the same time. I have to say starting this diet gave me mixed emotions!
I use to weight around 9/10stone when in my first few years of high school. Fast forward 10 years and I’m now 17 stone. 🤢😡😱 I couldn’t believe I’d let myself get this way.
I won’t lie I comfort ate through the last years of high school & various jobs. Mainly because of bullies (people can be so horrible) but also because working with animals meant if they were sick someone would have to watch them and I always got made to do it (which I didn’t mind when I first started the job, I enjoyed it) so that meant eating junk food or a microwave meal from the shop round the corner. Oh also I comfort ate when I was off work for 7/8 months with a slipped disk (after an accident at work). Needless to say I couldn’t go back to that kind of physical work again so I had to find another job. Once I found a new job and we had a better income my partner proposed to me. So needless to say getting married has been a real kick up the bum I needed to loose some weight!

Has anyone else has a similar experience to me in the first week of the CWP? No side affects, not feeling hungry & full of energy.

hi sweety
havent got time to read and reply properly yet but yes its important to have all you cwp products in order to get the right balance of vitamins and minerals. not having them plus enough calories will send your body into starvation mode meaning it will hold onto fat/weight to survive

Back