1st day today

Hi all
Love reading all the success stories. Just had my porridge wasn't all that keen on it but will give it another try tomorrow. Feel really excited that this is the last time I will have to shed soooo much weight.:jelous:

:wavey:

hi! good luck for your first day - am sure you will be wonderful!

xxxx

Its my 1st day on re-start today 2, and iv had the porridge for brekki omg gross! and iv got 4 packs, gr8! good luck with it, it this your 1st time on cd?
Lou.xxx

I've got the Apple & Cinnamon porridge, which is OK if a bit gloopy (at least it's food-like!). I'm on my second day and I bought a packet of everything in the soup and shake range so I could try all the flavours. So far so good... nothing is so grotty yet that I can't eat it. The mousses are a great idea - you really feel like you've had something.

I'm just about managing the fluids too - I find hot water easier to drink than cold (esp. with a splash of lemon), but black tea is a bit yucky!

I cant seem to make the mouse, duno y, but i think the soups are awful, maybe y i cant stand the porridge, just shakes for me.

Hello, i am on day 3.

I am not keen on the porridge or chicken soup (made me sick) but finding the rest ok so far.

Good luck

Me too i find porridge ok and it making me not to feel hungry too much but apart from that i'm surviving on my day 2 and i can't wait for the week to finish

Good luck :D
I haven't tried the porridge yet cause i haven't got a microwave :( lol
Just keep drinking plenty of water and you will do fine :D

just the thought of all that porridge.... YUK! was it the origional or apple and cinnemon? iv only tried orig, is there loads a differance? the texture was ok, just the taste!!

Back