1st group back after lockdown

Volvo

Hi this morning was the 1st weigh in after lockdown and to say I’m shocked is a massive understatement, first of all I know my scales at home weigh are 1lb less than those at group (at least they were before lockdown), I know I’d gone up to 9st 3lbs so over the last 3 weeks I really knuckled down and on Wednesday I weighed myself (on my scales) and I’d gone from 9.3 down to 8.13 whoopee all that sticking to plan has paid off........or so I’d thought,but, at the group weigh in it was 9.5......how the heck has that happened admittedly I’d got trainers on (we weren’t allowed to take footwear off).but heck thats 6lbs something’s wrong somewhere so I’ve gone from on Wednesday being (I’ll be generous because my scales are a pound out) 9st to Saturday weighing in at 9.5.....how can I possibly have put 5lbs on in 3 days.
I’m an ex-nurse there’s not much I haven’t heard...I don’t eat much nurse, I only have.....,so on and so forth but I can put my hand on my heart and say to you that I have stuck to the principles of s/w,I’d been a target member for 2 years, so I’ve documented every thing I’ve put into my mouth.
Any ideas

Hi, went to group on Saturday (2nd meeting) and I have to confess to making a mistake when I read the scales on that first group session I read it as 9st 5lbs when in fact it was 9st 1,5 and when I was weighed this week I’d lost 1.5lbs so I’m actually 9st and half a pound lighter than I was when I last weighed in in February

Back