1st mix a mousse

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nessa, 19 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Slimming World
    and it is so lovely!!! yum! Glad i got it now!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CherryValentine

CherryValentine Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Its my fave too, I HAVE to have one every day or it all goes pear shaped lol :p
  4. ava

ava Silver Member

Looking forward to getting some of this tomorrow, although knowing me and trying to make things from the packs it will all go wrong! lol :)
  5. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

I can't wait to try the mousse, I don't have any of the mix stuff yet though. Is it true it makes the shakes like Angel Delight? I bet it makes a nice change from the drinks.
  6. minime100

minime100 Full Member

And shock horror it even makes the fruits of the forest shake pallatable!!!
  7. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

great!! are ya telling me the fruits of the forest shake is pants?? I only picked 1 of them, not tried it yet.
    Strawberry is my fave, not keen on any of the others although VANILLA wasnt too bad, and can cope with banana.
    broccoli and cheese nearly made me heave.
    gonna have vegetable in a minute...wish me luck. I get a bit nervous before I taste a new shake, just in case it's so bad I vomit. Sorry to be blunt.

better go get my soup :(
  8. minime100

minime100 Full Member

Dont let me be the one to tell ya! Actually I am a mutant and actually love brocolli and cheese. Without mix a mousse hehehe:jelous:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.