1st October Challenge

Guru

Silver Member
I am starting up a new challenge :D

1st October is 8 weeks away today. What do you want to achieve in 8 weeks?

I want to lose 2 stone 10lbs and be a BMI of 35. It is a tall order, but I am determined!

I go back to see my fertility consultant on that date and want her to be impressed and amazed :)

Who's up for it?

I will join you Guru, I'm in the September challenge (15 lb by 1st Sept) but am away on holiday in October so I'd like another 10lb at least - I'm adding a ticker!

good challenge missus, you'll do it no dount for you consulations!

I am up for it as my birthday is the 11th....I would like to be in a size 14. I can get size 16s on and they are a bit tight - well ok there is a roll over the top...how attractive I hear you say. but that is my challenge :D

I'm up for it! lose 8lbs and be at goal and maintaining. might seem like a very long time to lose such a small amount but with how slow the last bit comes off, it is pretty reasonable!

Me, me, me!

I would like to lose 25lbs (1st 11lbs) which should put me in the 15s whoop! x

Yay! Hurrah! Lots of nice goals to work towards.

Eyesontheprize I am so excited about you going to achieve your goal!

Hiya Guru

I'd like to join this challenge too, please. Oh i love a challenge!

Are we going to have a list and target (like all the other challenges?!).

I'll start if you like!:

LV30: 20lbs

Cheers,
Lynne
x

Hi all, can I join. I have an appt with my consultant on the 5th Oct and would love to be 11st. Thats 26lb to go!

oooh can I join please! I would like to lose another 25lb by then which would be lovely as its my wedding anniversary in October so would love to look great for a night out :flirt2:

xxx

soontobelittlegem: 25lbs
amm451: 26lbs
Guru: 38lbs
b_n_3003: 25lbs
onlyme!: size 14
eyeontheprize: 8lbs/goal/maintaining
Sarah: 25lbs

There we go, have added everyone and their goals x

I am starting up a new challenge :D

1st October is 8 weeks away today. What do you want to achieve in 8 weeks?

I want to lose 2 stone 10lbs and be a BMI of 35. It is a tall order, but I am determined!

I go back to see my fertility consultant on that date and want her to be impressed and amazed :)

Who's up for it?

That is a tall order hun, but I'll join you! I'm away for a week in September and I'll be having evening meals which, although I'll choose healthy, will probably be more calorific than my usual. So I know that week will slow me down somewhat.

Lunar Jim: 34lbs

excellent! i love these challenges! i have worked mine out on losing 3lbs a week so hoping to smash it woohoo!!!

I'll join you guys, after my 2 week stint in the States coming up, I'm gonna need the challenge, and you know what, I'll match yours, just for that extra oomph challenge.
]Enlightenme2: 38lbs

Ahhh, always happens to me, OK as I'm the last post i'll rectify:

Lunar Jim: 34lbs
Enlightenme2: 38lbs

Oo the list is a brill idea - thanks! And I am glad I am not the only one aiming for over 30lbs!

Back