1st of July Challenge

Thanks everyone ~ as soon as AF appeared 2lb was gone but I was 100% all week so am hoping the other 2lb might have been my hard work lol! xx

Last edited:
Hi ladies

back today...day 1 headache looming but yep 1st July will soon be here!

I will pledge 3lb per week so 30lbs. Making me just under 12st...hopefully it'll be a bit more with week 1s weigh in showing a hefty loss!!!

Thanks and best wishes to all who are challenging themselves.

Lets make it a slimmer summer 09!

Welcome to the challenge WagonWheel! When is your WI? I hope you get the result you want this/next week in class!

Edited: Just noticed about the 'Day 1 headache' - are you following the Slimming World plan?

hi is it too late to join i will hopefully loose 14lbs by 1st july get weighed on tues lost 1lb last week and 1.5 the week befor if this helps next weigh in tomoz if too late no probs thanks x

Hi all, I'm happy to report that I lost 4.5lb this week :) Extremely chuffed!! Well done all on your losses :)

K xx

Hi all. I hope it's not too late to join in the challenge. It's 6 weeks since I started and I feel a bit of a rut is begining to set in. Need to pull myself together and have something short term and achievable to aim for. Weigh in is tonight so the 1st July is 9 weeks away, shall we say 20lbs for me? I think that's achievable :innocent0001:

4 lbs off for me!! SOW and SOM too!!!! :D:D:D:bliss:

Cor blimey! There are some amazing losses this week!!!

Well done everyone!! :D

I lost 7.5lbs this week. Well chuffed with that!!! Can you update me please?????????

Wow - well done you! So you managed to cope over the w'end in the beer garden! What did you opt for in the end? :)

Welcome to the challenge Jezebel and Tomsk! WI from this week applies so if your WI day was yesterday then let me know and I can update the spreadsheet.

What a fantastic bunch of losers you lot are!! ;)

Paulsrich 7.5lbs is amazing! We need to hear what you've been eating/drinking... do you have a food diary on here?!

Indieflower and Vodkamonster 4.5lbs and 4lbs... please tell me your secrets!! Fab weight losses!

Julie that 1lb means you are on target for your challenge! Well done :party0049:

2.5lbs off for me this week, slowing down but going in the right direction!!

2.5lb off for me :D

As expected... 1/2lb gain for me! Sorry to let the team down... back on it and will lose it next week.

Well done on all the fab losses xxx

Well done to the pair of you! 2.5lbs off each is great going.

I've added some more bits to the sheet... at the bottom! Total amount lost... and in just two days the 1st July Challenge has seen 30lbs lost!

Back