1st of July Challenge

hi thats 2lb off for me thanks

As expected... 1/2lb gain for me! Sorry to let the team down... back on it and will lose it next week.

Hun you haven't let anyone down at all... we all have these little gains every now and again. It's part and parcel of trying to lose weight. I bet you next week you have an amazing loss just to show those scales whose boss ;)

Well done jezebel and Princess Sausage... great losses! :party0016:

Hi, is it to late for me to join this challange, I hope not as I get weighed tonight that means I would not have missed a week. If I am able to join I would like to lose 14lbs by the 1st July

Hi, can I also join, please??Might not be able to do too much though, so can I just aim for 11lbs at the moment, and maybe upgrade the value later?? Lost about 4.2kg (9.3lbs) since 17th april, and I dont know how much I have lost this last week...maybe half??dont know.lol xx

4lbs off for me this week!
Thats 3lb to go to get my 1.5 stone award & club 10! x

Last edited:
4lbs off for me this week!
Thats 3lb to go to get my 1.5 stone award & club 10! x

Oh hun I'm so pleased for you... amazing result this week!

Welcome to the challenge gonnabeslim and green.emerald! Never to late to join in. I've popped your targets down and yes it is fine to increase these later... I think looking at this week a few people will be doing that as we go along :D

Well I'm about to leave for WI so fingers crossed I rise to the challenge... there have been some amazing results this week! Only Wednesday and already 41lbs gone!

Oh hun I'm so pleased for you... amazing result this week!

Welcome to the challenge gonnabeslim and green.emerald! Never to late to join in. I've popped your targets down and yes it is fine to increase these later... I think looking at this week a few people will be doing that as we go along :D

Well I'm about to leave for WI so fingers crossed I rise to the challenge... there have been some amazing results this week! Only Wednesday and already 41lbs gone!

ahh thanks! good luck for your wi! x

Hun you haven't let anyone down at all... we all have these little gains every now and again. It's part and parcel of trying to lose weight. I bet you next week you have an amazing loss just to show those scales whose boss ;)

How lovely are you?! :flowers:
Thanks honey! I know, it's just I signed up for a challenge and I have gained... reason being I am moving house, god knows what date (Thats another story!) but I haven't done a weekly shop and I am eating what we have in!

Awww you're so lovely xxx

Well tonight was my first WI for this challenge and I failed ... 1lb gain. Sorry to let the team down. I'll never get to my target at this rate. Feeling very despondent and not sure I can pick myself up again :(

Well done to evenesco and baysideJ for you losses... both really good results and you must both be very pleased!

Edwin... I said it to sarahandmolly and I meant every word - a gain is NOT letting the team down and it certainly isn't 'failing'. A gain is a blip... just a tiny little one on our slimming journey and yes it makes us feel like crap (I've had gains and no boubt I have more lined up!) BUT do not let it beat you. Pick yourself up, give yourself a good shake and draw that line... it's done, it's in the past but this week is a new start. Keep your chin up and show that 1lb you mean business! ;)

Hey all, was just looking at everyones losses and had to say, WELL DONE! We are a good bunch :)

And to those who aren't happy with their results, don't worry, it will show next week! :)

K xx

Hi. Half a pound off for me this week.

Hi. Half a pound off for me this week.

Well done! I know you said on the team thread you weren't too impressed but it's going in the right direction hun!

Back