1st of July Challenge

Hi All, 1.5lbs off this week. I'm really pleased, it was so close to be in the 13's tho lol. Next week....!!!

Well done for everyone this week xx

Well done couteaux and metrognome on losing 1.5lbs each... great losses!

Thank you bayside for noticing my loss. I had my WI last night and didn't want to post my illness induced loss - didn't seem fair lol. I lost 3lbs though.

Well done couteaux and metrognome on losing 1.5lbs each... great losses!

Thank you bayside for noticing my loss. I had my WI last night and didn't want to post my illness induced loss - didn't seem fair lol. I lost 3lbs though.

Well done hun! I had an illness induced loss a couple of weeks ago....I posted honestly and was still proud. Be proud! :D:D

Wow RM07- 3lbs!!!! Are you feeling any better? Hope you're ok now and well done!! :D

Skiddykat - woop! You must be thrilled :D

:clap:Hi everyone 3.5lb for me this week, i'm ecstatic! This challenge has really made stay on plan this week. Here's hoping for a good week ahead.

Well done on the loss... fantastic result! Glas the challenge is keeping you on track!

Thanks Indieflower! I'm doing so badly this week already... a mixture of payday after having £10 to last a week and feeling better! I just keep syning!

0.5lb off - I'm aiming for 2lb this week, woop. :D

Hi Amy - Just went to update the sheet and I already have you down as losing 1lb :confused: Just looked back through the thread and it's on page 7... was that from the week before? When is you're WI day?

Hi,

1st Wk
My weight in last night was 3 1/2 lb.

xx

Thanks,I am extremely pleased! I love SW!!! This challenge is really gonna give me soemthing to focus on!

Everyone has done so fantastic with their losses!!!

xx

WOW Sue!!!! Congratulations!!

We have lost an amazing 70.5lbs so far!

Still to WI...
  • asbo
  • Claire1981
  • *gold.emerald*
  • JoJoJo
  • Judimac
  • Magic Mummy
  • Natalieh88
  • Ruthie-Mc
  • SkinnyMoo
  • Spongebumfatpants
  • Time4action

6lb off for me this week x

:party0019:
WOW... what a huge loss, well done! I think in another week or so your taget is going to re-set as you've just go over half to go!

Thank you ladies xxx

I had a huge gain the week before because of water retention (and over eating) so in the 'real world' it probably would only have been 2-3lbs.

Aww Julie... it also must have soemthing to do with sheer hard work and determination this week!!

Back