1st of July Challenge

The 1lb was last week, sorry. My WI is on a Thurday evening? Hope that makes sense now... :)

Thanks Amy... all makes sense now!

We have lost an amazing 70.5lbs so far!

Still to WI...
  • asbo
  • Claire1981
  • *gold.emerald*
  • JoJoJo
  • Judimac
  • Magic Mummy
  • Natalieh88
  • Ruthie-Mc
  • SkinnyMoo
  • Spongebumfatpants
  • Time4action
Aren't we all FABULOUS!!! 70.5 Pounds is a huge amount, maybe by this time next week we will be over 130 :bliss::wow::talk017:

Just to add... 70lbs means that this thread is now

5 stone lighter!

Whey! Well done everyone, keep up the good work:happy096:

hello all, i sorry i did not get to post my wi result yesterday, was with my daughter in the docs by the time i came home i was just so tired, anyhow my result is a sts this week.:sigh: Must do better this week, you are all doing so well.

My first week result for the July Challenge was 3lbs loss. Can you add that please and well done everyone :D

thanks xx

Hi, can I still join? I'll aim for 7lb (would love to lose more, but have a fairly erratic pattern of losses, and don't want to get despondent...)

Welcome aboard! I've added you to the spreadsheet and will mark this weeks WI as N/A... unless you would like to record this weeks WI of course!

sts this week.:sigh: Must do better this week, you are all doing so well.

Ah chick don't let it get to you too much... maybe the loss will show up next week?

My first week result for the July Challenge was 3lbs loss. Can you add that please and well done everyone :D

thanks xx

I sure can... well done! Amazing week for you then!

Well done everyone! I don't get weighed in till Tues, but it looks promising! I can't add anything to the spread sheet tho, (I was having a play) The box highlights and I have a cross instead of a cursor. I have Firefox so I assume it that.

Hi can I join in too- would like to lose 10lbs please. Just got back on the wagon after an 8 week fall off!!! Need some incentive. Thanks.

Back