1st shake done!

susieg77

1st strawberry shake done and pleasantly surprised!

Was a bit worried it would taste awful and even more worried that I won't get a shaker until Tuesday and had to use a flask that left loads of lumps, yuck!

My genius hubby remembered I had a sieve in the back of the cupboard

So, 1 one surprisingly pleasant tasting, 100% lump free shake done - hope the chocolate one is as nice. Does anyone make it into hot chocolate? Thought would be good when the cold sets in

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I make it into hot chocolate all the time its really good when i just want something warm! You can also add a tablet sweetener if you prefer. I like all the shakes but I'm not so fussed on the soups and flapjacks. Good luck =D xxx

Yeah adding sweetners to shakes is a great tip!! And making the choc one with peppermint tea (Hot or cold) makes a lovely mint choc chip shake!!! x

Sounds good!

My stomach thinks my throats been cut lol

I did Dee and feeling so much better today!

I thought today would be even worse as I would start it already starving but although I have a slight feeling of hunger it's not bad enough that I can't ignore it. Have noticed as well that the bad breath taste in my mouth has started - surely I can't be starting ketosis already???

I know I shouldn't weigh at home but there was no way I could resist and they had me at same start weight as chemist. Weighed this morning in same clothes and have lost 1kg in day 1! Woohoo!!!!

I've just had my first shake, Chocolate... I added some coffee to it, was kind of like a mocha...Not 100% on the taste yet but I am sure it will grow on me lol

I defo prefer the strawberry but hey as ling as it doesn't make me gag we're not supposed to actually enjoy them lol

Back