Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

1st shake!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by clare-jo, 26 September 2008 Social URL.

1. clare-jo

clare-jo Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.62%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Had my first shake this morning and I must say I was pleasantly surprised! Had the vanilla and found it quite nice actually :). Also surprised that Im not craving my usual crumpets this morning. Im sure I'll feel the other end of the spectrum by this evening though :(.

Last night I got my OH to take some photographs of me in my underwear for me to look back on. I must say not a very pretty sight at all :jelous:. I think I would have gotten very depressed about it usually but knowing I was starting LT today I just felt excited to be starting my journey to losing it all. I was looking at the photos thinking if I just trim that bit of fat off there and that bit from there then I'll look good. I know there is thin person inside just fighting to get out :p, lol!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. superskinny

superskinny Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Well done Claire, as least you like the vanilla, i'm about to have the strawberry one, it's the only one i like!!!!!

We're on the road again.........

4. rachelh

rachelh is loving the soup?!

Hope you enjoy your day...yes it is possible lol xxx

5. TheMilkTrayMan

TheMilkTrayMan Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done, LT is a great choice, and you will soon be looking back at your old photos with pride in how you look and feel. Good luck!

6. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  7. clare-jo

clare-jo Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.62%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks people! Just had a strawberry shake and have to say I like that one too. I hope I like them all as it makes things a little more interesting doesnt it.

8. Sarahv25

Sarahv25 Always welcome new m8's!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Nice start!

Yeah mornings are a breeze for me but evenings are killer:(
    Found if you drink a shake whilst making dinner its not so tough

black coffee in the evening and a nice long soak in the tub are helpers

or...like me make ur own punch bag using a pillow case and beat the living daylights out of it!:D

If i had a OH i think id find better things to do in the evening but im single...

smut removed lol

9. clare-jo

clare-jo Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.62%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Just had my last shake and it was lovely. I had chocolate made with hot water and some coffee, I think that may become a favourite of mine!

Im surprised that I havent been as hungry as I thought I would be. Although I am now starting to feel a little lightheaded and sick but I nothing an early night wont sort out.

Still feel positive x

10. Mikey18

Mikey18 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(30.58%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hiya clare
    good luck with the LT - hope to hear from you on a weekly basis about your WI's :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.