1st shake!

clare-jo

Had my first shake this morning and I must say I was pleasantly surprised! Had the vanilla and found it quite nice actually :). Also surprised that Im not craving my usual crumpets this morning. Im sure I'll feel the other end of the spectrum by this evening though :(.

Last night I got my OH to take some photographs of me in my underwear for me to look back on. I must say not a very pretty sight at all :jelous:. I think I would have gotten very depressed about it usually but knowing I was starting LT today I just felt excited to be starting my journey to losing it all. I was looking at the photos thinking if I just trim that bit of fat off there and that bit from there then I'll look good. I know there is thin person inside just fighting to get out :p, lol!!

Well done Claire, as least you like the vanilla, i'm about to have the strawberry one, it's the only one i like!!!!!

We're on the road again.........

Hope you enjoy your day...yes it is possible lol xxx

Well done, LT is a great choice, and you will soon be looking back at your old photos with pride in how you look and feel. Good luck!

Thanks people! Just had a strawberry shake and have to say I like that one too. I hope I like them all as it makes things a little more interesting doesnt it.

Nice start!

Yeah mornings are a breeze for me but evenings are killer:(
Found if you drink a shake whilst making dinner its not so tough

black coffee in the evening and a nice long soak in the tub are helpers

or...like me make ur own punch bag using a pillow case and beat the living daylights out of it!:D

If i had a OH i think id find better things to do in the evening but im single...

smut removed lol

Just had my last shake and it was lovely. I had chocolate made with hot water and some coffee, I think that may become a favourite of mine!

Im surprised that I havent been as hungry as I thought I would be. Although I am now starting to feel a little lightheaded and sick but I nothing an early night wont sort out.

Still feel positive x

Back