Step 1 Sole Source 1st time on CD - 1st day - help and encouragement needed

Hi!
Well over the last week I have been reading so many posts all of which encouraged me to take the leap and go see a CD consultant today. I've come away with my sole source for the week and started today.
Im hoping to blog my way through the difficulties I face to give me something to concentrate on.

I have just had my 3rd shake of the day but wishing I had kept it for later.
I am so hungry and don't know how ill make it through the night without picking , most prob bath and bed for me.
how do people with kiddies get through doing tea without caving in?

Here's to the new me !

Hi Jenna! First few days are always really tricky but you do find a routine and a rhythm as you go along! I have three children, 10, 3 and 6 months. When I cook in the evenings I chug my water down at the same time to take my mind off it and then when they eat i get busy tidying or something along those lines! Best way to deal with the first few days is to have an early night! Bath, paint nails, read book etc they're always good too! Good luck, and stay strong....if you're hungry just drink some more! Xxx

Thanks Sophie!
Your a right inspiration seeing your loss! Usually I give up quite early on because the goal seems too far away but I am so determined on CD!
You just described exactly how I have got through the kiddies routine, now I'm bathed and ready to head upstairs away from temptation.
x

Back