1st timer

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by peppa, 16 September 2008 Social URL.

1. peppa

peppa Pwincess

Hi all, My name is Tracey and I'm nearly 38:(. I live in Notts.I have my first consultation with my CDC tomorrow.
    I'm feeling fairly apprehensive as it's the unknown for me even though I have read loads of useful information on here.
    I was wondering if there is anyone on here who is in a similar position or would like to mentor a novice I'd be really grateful. I'm sure I'll have loads of dense questions to ask. I'm happy to text/ chat/ facebook/ msn so get in touch and lets help each other through this journey:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    loads of people on here always around to help, ive asked somw dense questions in my time so dont worry hun.xx

welcome to minis and cd .xxx

4. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

Hey Tracey, welcome to the world of cd'ing, on on wk2 myself but this site has been such a support for me so far, it's really helped.
    Good luck with your 1st week!!

xx

5. cissie

cissie Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Tracey, welcome! Whatever the time of day come on here and post questions there is always someone about and there is always someone who knows the answer! It also gives great support. I am on week 3 and I am sure mostly down to the people on here giving such great inspiration. So don't worry and join the family!! Keep us posted on how you get on with the cdc. xx

6. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

Hi Tracey,
    Good luck on your journey.. I am coming to end of week 2 and roughly same age. I read here constantly to get tips, inspiration and a whole lot of support.
    I'm sure you'll be fine, the first few days can be tough till ketosis kicks in, so be gentle with yourself!
    x

7. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    309lb
    Current Weight:
    175lb
    Goal Weight:
    159lb
    Lost(%):
    134lb(43.37%)
    Hi Tracy hope you first meeting with your CDC goes well. Good luck with your first week x

8. dizzy154

dizzy154 Member

Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hello tracey, welcome and good luck with your weightloss! xx

9. hanloje

hanloje Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Varies!
    Welcome and good luck with your journey, ask away! there's no question that can't be answered on here!!! x

10. peppa

peppa Pwincess

Thanks for the welcomes and support. My first session went fine well all but the weighing in bit but i guess we've all been there. I've added crushed ice to my shakes the luke warm one I had this morning sent shivers down my spine :(

11. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Wants to shed pounds more

Hi Tracey
    I must admit I felt a little nervous when I started this, especially the first week. However I was REALLY surprised as to how 'well' I felt. I looked at the side of the box and all the good stuff in the ingredients and thought:: crikey - I must have been seriously mineral deficient.

Good luck with your first week and tell us how you get on :)

12. smurf

smurf Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(29.69%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet.
    hi tracey! good luck you will be fine on here theres so much support from all these lovely people you will never be alone!.xx

13. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi and welcome. How is it going? Luke warm shakes might be yuk but I have mine hot (mmmmmmmmm hot chocolate)

14. Pretika

Pretika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.2lb(1.92%)
    Diet:
    Metabolic Balance Plan
    Hi its my first time on CD. This is my thrd day and i must say that this site is inspirational. Wish you luck and keep us posted

15. peppa

peppa Pwincess

well I'm learning fast with the shakes, i'm either having them hot or with crushed ice in them. I decided to take a mixture of flavours to try, so I'l be more wiser for week 2.

16. Pretika

Pretika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.2lb(1.92%)
    Diet:
    Metabolic Balance Plan
    I have not mixed flavours yet? Any recommendations??

17. peppa

peppa Pwincess

hmmm, the choc mint one hot is ok, fruits of forest with ice, strawberry is ok2 reserving judgement on butterscotch

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.