1st timer

peppa

Pwincess
Hi all, My name is Tracey and I'm nearly 38:(. I live in Notts.I have my first consultation with my CDC tomorrow.
I'm feeling fairly apprehensive as it's the unknown for me even though I have read loads of useful information on here.
I was wondering if there is anyone on here who is in a similar position or would like to mentor a novice I'd be really grateful. I'm sure I'll have loads of dense questions to ask. I'm happy to text/ chat/ facebook/ msn so get in touch and lets help each other through this journey:eek:

loads of people on here always around to help, ive asked somw dense questions in my time so dont worry hun.xx

welcome to minis and cd .xxx

Hey Tracey, welcome to the world of cd'ing, on on wk2 myself but this site has been such a support for me so far, it's really helped.
Good luck with your 1st week!!

xx

Hi Tracey, welcome! Whatever the time of day come on here and post questions there is always someone about and there is always someone who knows the answer! It also gives great support. I am on week 3 and I am sure mostly down to the people on here giving such great inspiration. So don't worry and join the family!! Keep us posted on how you get on with the cdc. xx

Hi Tracey,
Good luck on your journey.. I am coming to end of week 2 and roughly same age. I read here constantly to get tips, inspiration and a whole lot of support.
I'm sure you'll be fine, the first few days can be tough till ketosis kicks in, so be gentle with yourself!
x

Thanks for the welcomes and support. My first session went fine well all but the weighing in bit but i guess we've all been there. I've added crushed ice to my shakes the luke warm one I had this morning sent shivers down my spine :(

Hi Tracey
I must admit I felt a little nervous when I started this, especially the first week. However I was REALLY surprised as to how 'well' I felt. I looked at the side of the box and all the good stuff in the ingredients and thought:: crikey - I must have been seriously mineral deficient.

Good luck with your first week and tell us how you get on :)

hi tracey! good luck you will be fine on here theres so much support from all these lovely people you will never be alone!.xx

Hi its my first time on CD. This is my thrd day and i must say that this site is inspirational. Wish you luck and keep us posted

well I'm learning fast with the shakes, i'm either having them hot or with crushed ice in them. I decided to take a mixture of flavours to try, so I'l be more wiser for week 2.

I have not mixed flavours yet? Any recommendations??

hmmm, the choc mint one hot is ok, fruits of forest with ice, strawberry is ok2 reserving judgement on butterscotch

Back