1st week and 11b off yippeeeee

a fabby four off, woohoo!!

Evening folks.

3rd weigh in and another 4 off, spurred me on for next week YAYYYYY.

hope everyone else is okay, keep up the good work xx;)

Evening folks.

3rd weigh in and another 4 off, spurred me on for next week YAYYYYY.

hope everyone else is okay, keep up the good work xx;)

Well done Puddy!!! That is 20lbs in 3 weeks, seriously great stuff!!!

I just had my 3rd weigh and I have lost another 7lbs, so that makes it the same as you, 20lbs in 3 weeks!!

We are kicking butt, woohoo!! it is such a fab feeling!! Keep it up, we can do it xxx:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Thank you to you both, at last i think I have found something that works for me, just had a mousse shake, actually its quite filling, mm might try mixing the flavours and make a dessert, like chocolate and banana, or chocolate and fruits of the forest, yep going to try them.

well done yourself Jazzy, 7lbs loss:D isn't it a great feeling:party0019:

Helsy how are you doing honey? Keep us posted xx:)

Thank you to you both, at last i think I have found something that works for me, just had a mousse shake, actually its quite filling, mm might try mixing the flavours and make a dessert, like chocolate and banana, or chocolate and fruits of the forest, yep going to try them.

well done yourself Jazzy, 7lbs loss:D isn't it a great feeling:party0019:

Helsy how are you doing honey? Keep us posted xx:)

You can layer the mousse, too! Say, half or one-third of a pack to each layer. Mmmm.

Or even have it warm, like custard - again, using the mix a mousse but adding more water.

Fabulous results all round. Well done people!

MM 4th weigh in and 2lb off, not too bad as its TOTM and a rubbish one at that...onwards and upwards though or should I say downwards:D

Layered mousse girlygirl1, am gonna try it with flavoured water/mousse mix too, jelly and mousse yum!

good luck to everyone else, keep at it xx:)

Thank you lizalexander, weigh in again on Thursday so hopefully will be more added to the losses..:D

I have been 100% the whole time but I cannot believe I have, I have normally given in and munched my way through a takeaway menu by now.

Where are you on your journey, everything going well?

Keep positive
Laura :)

Hi Laura - I'm on Day 10, I had to start on Step 2 cos of my high BMI- but hopefully I'll get that down in a few weeks. Lost 8lb in first week- pleased but also a bit jealous of some of your huge SS losses ! I've been 100% so would really like to drop another 6lb this week to get a stone off in the first two weeks, its going well but found last week easier than this week. Second week really does mess with your mind ! x

well done thats brillaint x

Well honey I dont think you have anything to worry about judging by your 1st week loss, goodness, that is brilliant when you think about it:D you should be so proud of yourself, its not easy..well done:bliss:

Just keep at it matey and when you see how well you can do it will spurr you on for the next week, small goals and 100%

Good luck and keep in touch xx

HURRAHHHH... 5lbs off, OMG I have a waist... a real waist, I think someone stole my pants willpower and gave me a new one.

Good luck everyone, keep focused and positive xx

Yay and very well done! Congratulations on the re-emergence of your waist, and on your good losses.

Thank you girlygirl, bit pants this week though, have been 100% the whole time on the plan and yet only 2lb off, boo hiss, its a good job I know the body can change and weight can fluctuate.:cry:

Onwards and downwards.

keep at it people, sending happy thoughts

Good luck to everyone else xx:D

Well Im on my 17th day, and still 100% my goodness this is bizarre, I have never stuck to a plan for this long without cheating...I would have never have seen myself on a supplement diet before either, just shows what we can do..

Well done everybody, have been reading everyones success on this thread. Puddy, apart from the obvious reasons of wanting to lose weight, Im on stage 2, it costs me EUR 67.00/week - I am not going to pay the money I could have spent ones :cry: to cheat!! :D

My goodness, whats happening here then?? 100% and only 1 off!!

Well keep focused Laura - get on with it:eek:

Good luck to everyone else, keep going, we can do this:D

Back