1st week and 1st weigh in on ww!!!

yummy mummy

Silver Member
im so happy ive lost 3lb this week. i can t believe it. only 15lb to go and im enjoying it, off to join the gyn tonight so thatll help aswell. good luck to all weighing in tonight to x x ;)

im following ww after doing cd. i did have a week off but back on track now, thanks

im so happy ive lost 3lb this week. i can t believe it. only 15lb to go and im enjoying it, off to join the gyn tonight so thatll help aswell. good luck to all weighing in tonight to x x ;)

YAY !!! well done you :D

did you find you gained a lot when coming off CD ??

keep up the great work....and enjoy the 'gyn' !! :p just kidding...enjoy the GYM !!

love

Debz
xx

WELL DONE!!! 3lbs is brilliant :)

Heres to another great week

thanks all and the gym was better than i thought, i really enjoyed it?!!! cant wait to get back in there to be honest (i dint think i am normal!!) ha ha! yeah i out on 5 lbs when i came off of cd which did disapoint me but was told it was something to do with some sort of levels in your body. are you planning on coming off of cd?

lets hope so, just want to get itmoff by summer, so i can get the bbq out and not feel guilty!

now with the hot weather coming i want to get my kit off and get the barbie out, without the wobblie bits, ha ha ha

now with the hot weather coming i want to get my kit off and get the barbie out, without the wobblie bits, ha ha ha

Hey me too!!!! Well done on your 3lbs that so fab, you should be very proud. Well done also on going to the gym.. must do some of that myself :eek: . Have a great week 2 :D x

thanks sarah, i feel proud in myself for doing so well and joining the gym, never done that before but i think i over done it last night coz my knee is killing me, but it only started hurting thisafternoon? strange!!!

Here here!!!

This summer I will be running round the garden in the skimpiest bikini I can find, with a cocktail in one hand and a burger in the other.....without people looking at me as if to say "urgh! put it away love!". Ha ha ha!!

Hmmm cant see me ever having a summer like that - the cocktail and burger yes - the bikini??? YIKES! :eek:

hey well done on weight lost - keep up the good work x

woo yooo xx

when were all finished with the diets he bikini wont be a probelem, oh yeah and what a burger could do for me right now mmmmmmmmmm, easter weekends goona be hot so better get the bbq's out girls and boys. oh yeah and chill the wine and stock up on the voddy. :)

looks like were all having bbq's this weekend then? the weather is fantastic thismorning and was so hot yesterday looks good for the rest of the weekend. (oh yeah my wines in the fridge) ha ha

the wendy plan would be fantastic now the hot weather is coming, you could choose the large point days for the weekeds then the low ones for the weekdays. i know we can all have food and alcohol and still lose weight x x

Back